Problems when attempting folding, 0.00% progress and all estimates are 'unknown'

Go to solution Solved by Theo,

How long did you wait? It says unknown until it has completed a certain percentage of the WU

Hi,

I just recently discovered folding and thought I would try it. I installed the program and have run it however all the estimates remain at 'unknown' as well as the percentage being at 0.00%, so I am presuming there is a problem. Could someone please help me? I have posted the log in a text file (alternately here as I don't think the txt has been attatched http://textuploader.com/?p=6&id=UXoga ) as I am not sure which parts are needed to diagnose and the log is quite long. My specs are a i5 2500k @4.2GHz, a GTX 670, 8GB RAM, and ask if you need any others.

Thank you in advance.

| Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | MSI P67A-G45 | i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz |  Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus | EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition 2GB | 8GB (2X4GB) Mushkin Blackline @ 1600MHz | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green | Corsair 600CX V2 | Windows 7 64-bit |

Sorry, obviously that was the problem, just as I saw your post it started displaying stats and is now working. Thank you for your help!

| Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | MSI P67A-G45 | i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz |  Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus | EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition 2GB | 8GB (2X4GB) Mushkin Blackline @ 1600MHz | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green | Corsair 600CX V2 | Windows 7 64-bit |