Help finding a specific case

thatguyyouknow75

I've decided that my next upgrade should be my case. I like the in win 703 in white but I cannot find it anywhere. It is advertised on the in win site which leads me to believe that it exists, but does anyone know where to find it?http://www.inwin-style.com/en/goods.php?act=view&id=703

If push comes to shove, I'll settle for an nzxt s340 if no one can find a comprable white case in looks and price. Thanks!

They only have black in In-Win store too. Leads to expect that its upcoming feature.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Honestly, that is a terrible case. Watch the hardware canucks review

EDIT:

Nvm, that was the 707.

Not sure about this one, but id assume similarly bad

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Honestly, that is a terrible case. Watch the hardware canucks review

EDIT:

Nvm, that was the 707.

Not sure about this one, but id assume similarly bad

I was always under the impression that in win made a decent case. What do you recommend?

I was always under the impression that in win made a decent case. What do you recommend?

Oh they make amazing cases.

Just the 707 was utterly terrible.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I don't find InWin to be that good IMHO, I'd go H440 / S340 or consider something from Corsair like the Air540 etc for a White case ;)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I don't find InWin to be that good IMHO, I'd go H440 / S340 or consider something from Corsair like the Air540 etc for a White case ;)

I'm beginning to lean towards getting an s340 and then just modding the hell out of it