Mechanical Keyboard suggestions

Rayhaan Jiwani

Hello Forum,

I wanted to know whether there is any good mechanical keyboard under Rupees 11,000 in India.

Criterias:

RGB is a must

Cherry MX in Brown is preferred but a secondary option is Red

Wrist rest, macros, USB port(s) and media keys are not necessary but are welcome.

Thanks! :)

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

Hello Forum,

I wanted to know whether there is any good mechanical keyboard under Rupees 11,000 in India.

Criterias:

RGB is a must

Wrist rest, macros, USB port(s) and media keys are not necessary but are welcome.

11k Rupees is a ton of money for a keyboard.  Almost every mechanical keyboard out there fits your budget.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

The only keyboard with Cherry switches at the moment are the Corsair RGB keyboards. Razer and Logitech both use custom switches for their RGB boards.

11k Rupees is a ton of money for a keyboard.  Almost every mechanical keyboard out there fits your budget.

Not really for an RGB, that's right in his price range. Barely though. K70 RGB and Razer Chroma (But razer is booty)

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

The only keyboard with Cherry switches at the moment are the Corsair RGB keyboards. Razer and Logitech both use custom switches for their RGB boards.

what about the g710 plus from logitech that has cherry mx browns in it. they also have amodel with cherry mx blues.

askdjfasdf

what about the g710 plus from logitech that has cherry mx browns in it. they also have amodel with cherry mx blues.

Not RGB. Only white with 6(?) levels.

Not RGB. Only white with 6(?) levels.

"The only keyboard with Cherry switches at the moment are the Corsair RGB keyboards"  that sentence never stated that you were only specifying RGB only boards just boards in general.

askdjfasdf

Hello Forum,

Criterias:

RGB is a must

There are like 3 RGB options and only the Corsair ones are worth your time. K70/K95 it is.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well everyone, thanks for your answers. But I went for the K65 RGB with Cherry MX Red switches. I didn't go for the K70 since I don't use the Num Pad and the K90 was too expensive.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

"The only keyboard with Cherry switches at the moment are the Corsair RGB keyboards"  that sentence never stated that you were only specifying RGB only boards just boards in general.

Poor wording on my part. My bad.

Poor wording on my part. My bad.

nah its cool i just had to give you a lil shit :).

askdjfasdf