Reset like crash

Within the past week, my computer has decided to crash. No BSOD, its just like I hit the reset button on my case. My connection to my monitors goes, then my system resets.

I have found that it does it most when I open MKX (Mortal Kombat X) and Diablo 3. But, once it crashes, it is bound to crash again. What is weird is that it was working fine for a few days, and just began to crash. My build is less than a month old, and it is only getting worse. It used to be I could play for a bit, then crash. But now, I crash simply by opening the program.

I have reformated and reinstalled both games, and it is still happening, and is getting worse.

My Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2Lxj7P

MSI Gaming 5 Z97

Intel I5-4690K

G.Skill Ripjaw X-Series 16GB DDR3

MSI Geforce GTX970

DIYPC Gamemax- Bk (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811353064)

Any ideas will help, and thank you so much.

I found it to be mostly on those two games, but then again, when I'm on my PC, I am mostly on those two games. It happens else where, but less often. I've crashed while looking for replacement parts on chrome and watching Netflix; luckily though, I have yet to test it while working on a paper.

the first thing i will do is to reinstall the GPU drivers

then if possible borrow a PSU to verify if your PSU is the trouble

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.