Thoughts on Super Hexagon?

MG2R

I haven't actually seen that before but it looks awesome lol, I would try it but dont have it

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

It's one buck on Steam, what are you waiting for? :D

A job.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

It is a good game.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

it's an excellent game but if you play it for too long you start to go crazy.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

this game  is so fun

its easyer with touch

It's awesome, addicting as hell, just great.

All of Terry Cavanagh's games are awesome.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Awesome music, and addicting enough you can just  flick it open and try to beat your last highscore.

Upto 40ish seconds on the 6th stage and have been stuck on it for ages, got 12 hours played and am no closer to getting that last 20 seconds.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Awesome music, and addicting enough you can just  flick it open and try to beat your last highscore.

Upto 40ish seconds on the 6th stage and have been stuck on it for ages, got 12 hours played and am no closer to getting that last 20 seconds.

I'm at 8 hours of game time and just today unlocked Hyper Hexagonest. Have that at 10-ish seconds. Hope to beat it soon though :)

I hate it in a THIS GAME IS THE MOST EVIL THING I HAVE TOUCHED type of way, so naturally it is addicting.

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

• 5 months later...