[Quite urgent] Good word to PDF converter

samcool55
Go to solution Solved by Merlorz,

Create-PDF-in-word-2010.png

So thanks to my stupid school! I'm in a bit of a rush.

To give you an idea, i received the last information i needed today, and i need to hand it in over 2 days, so tomorrow, it has to be printed and everything.

I need to get my endwork (or however you want to call it) printed by a professional copy center.

Now, there are enough centers here, but they want it in PDF format.

And of course, the endwork is in word.

So, tried some converters out, but the pictures i have in the word file, always become too blurry.

And i'm desperate now D: 

Does any1 know good word to pdf converter?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

PDF Creator... it shows up as a new printer and you can "print" the word file into a pdf.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

You can download a free, Microsoft official update for word that allows direct export to PDF, including PDF/A, and other fun things.  Just google for it and click the MS link for the official tool.

PDF Creator... it shows up as a new printer and you can "print" the word file into a pdf.

Thats a good way aswell :D

Oh god i hate myself so much right now :D

@Merlorz @RichardsD @SuperPug It's fixed! Thanks for the quick response everyone!

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Oh god i hate myself so much right now :D

@Merlorz @RichardsD @SuperPug It's fixed! Thanks for the quick response everyone!

No probs mate, we are all here to help and make fun of ya :P