Titan X with aftermarket cooler ?

MadManMarsBar

Did anyone notice is says GTX TitanX Black ? What if it's actually a leak? ;)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I really wish people would take an additional five seconds to make their posts suitable for the Tech New subforum.

Didn't people criticize AMD for having an AIO cooler on 295x2?

The only criticism I recall is in part to the fact that the card ran so hot that an AIO was essentially required, though there are still very beefy air coolers for it. The Titan X runs fine on even subpar air cooling solutions.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

The only criticism I recall is in part to the fact that the card ran so hot that an AIO was essentially required, though there are still very beefy air coolers for it. The Titan X runs fine on even subpar air cooling solutions.

It's a dual GPU card, of course it runs very hot. The 295x2 is a dual slot card, which could run in the 70c are with full blast on both Hawaii gpu's, which is very impressive. The Titan Z was an underclocked 3 slot card, that throttled. Comparing GM200 (Titan X) with a 1½ year old Hawaii core, is not exactly fair. Let's see 390x vs Titan X, for an up to date comparison.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro