Youtube/Netflix videos stuttering even with sufficient internet

Baoty
Go to solution Solved by Baoty,

Is your powerplan set to Highperformance?

What happens if you try it with another browser?

hmm dont know is scrolling sluggish? how much ram does it have? also i woul reccomend clearing your browsers cookies and what not sometimes makes browsers feel really sluggish and videos not play correctly

Alright so I fixed the issue. I downloaded firefox, and everything seemed to work good there. So that got me thinking. I remembered i downloaded a couple chrome extensions here the other day, so I removed those, and now my videos are fine again. Very weird! Scrolling is still a bit sluggish yes, but it was way worse. If you still want to know, I have 8Gb of RAM. 

Hey, I have a relatively new laptop. Bought it 3-4 months ago, and have been very happy with it till now. But about a week ago videos started stuttering every 10 ish seconds, even with great internet connection, and i can clearly see that the video has loaded a lot further. The audio keeps going while the picture stutters by the way. My laptop is an Lenovo Y50, i5 edition with GTX 860M. Have a 500Gb Hybrid HDD with 8gb SSD cache. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

What browser do you use?? some browser dont handle videos very well

What browser do you use?? some browser dont handle videos very well

Im using chrome

Im using chrome

hmm dont know is scrolling sluggish? how much ram does it have? also i woul reccomend clearing your browsers cookies and what not sometimes makes browsers feel really sluggish and videos not play correctly

Alright so I fixed the issue. I downloaded firefox, and everything seemed to work good there. So that got me thinking. I remembered i downloaded a couple chrome extensions here the other day, so I removed those, and now my videos are fine again. Very weird! Scrolling is still a bit sluggish yes, but it was way worse. If you still want to know, I have 8Gb of RAM.