Logitech,Razer,Zowie,Steelseries, or Corsair?

Hellbringer3110

I have already posted some posts about getting a new mouse but I didn't receive decent answers from those. On this post, I will try to make it as clear as possible.

1. I currently have a Razer Deathadder 2013 (Hardware feels cheap, although, the ERGONOMICS ARE BEST for me and the sensor is also great)

2. I will mainly use the new mouse that I am getting for cs go

3. Optical sensors only

4. I am a claw and plam grip user (hybird) My plam is on the button of my mouse and and fingers are shaped like a claw on the top of the mouse

5. Logitech mice: I have looked into the Proteus core and g400s, that is it. I have tried the Proteus and the ergonomics are great because it is similar to the D Adder and I am used to it. Although, it feels smaller than my deathadder. The g400s is also a option, I heard it was really comfortable but I don't like the outside design of it, meaning the scroll wheel look, the color, etc.

6. Another razer deathadder: Forgot to mentioned that my deathadder's right side grip fell off after a few months of usage that is why I am kind of funky on the hardware side of this mouse. My mouse haven't started to double click yet like all the other people said it would. Linus also said that the new Deathadder (chorma) has a harder click to the buttons which means that it wouldn't as likely double click as the 2013 version, I don't know if this is true someone please comment.

7. Zowie mice: I have looked into some zowie mice(specifically the EC1-A). I heard that these mice have the best sensors on the market and is the best for cs go. I have also heard that these mice feel kind of cheap and it looks really small to my hands... I am pretty sure the Death adder is bigger than it and the Deathadder's size is the one that I am used to and love. If getting this mouse, I will be concerned about the size and build quality

8. Steelseries mouse( Rival only) I have also looked into SS Rival. The ergonomics look good and the sensors are almost the same as the Zowie mice, but I have heard the SS mice feel cheap, not sure about that so someone please comment

9. Corsair mouse(Raptor m45 only) Someone told me that this mouse is really nice for claw. I am not sure about the sensor because I haven't done any research on this mouse, but there is one thing judging form the picture: this mouse looks really uncomfortable..

10. My hand size: The Razer deathadder fits my hand perfectly, Specifically, 4.8 inches wide(including my thumb) and around 7 inches from the tip my middle finger to my wrist

SteelSeries Rival is pretty cool

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

513bajXLb8L._SL1084_.jpg

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

10/10 would game again.

Seriously though, I have large-ish hands, enough to palm a basketball. I have a Logitech G700s (had the G700 too), and I love it. It fits my hands very well, and I would highly recommend you try out the feel of it if you ever get the chance. Best recommendation I can give since it's the only mouse I've ever used for an extended (5+ hours/day, each and every day) period of time.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

It comes down to personal preference, I prefer steelseries.

SteelSeries Rival is pretty cool

Ok so "cool" is probably the only reason why I am going to get it then. No reasons or anything to support why you like SS. 

Ok so "cool" is probably the only reason why I am going to get it then. No reasons or anything to support why you like SS. 

-Simple

-Amazing ergonomics and grip

-Awp flick shots

-RGB lighting

-Fnatic and NiP use it

-Cheap

@op: Its perfectly fine for you to stick with the Deathadder. The Deathadder has a great sensor, decent weight, and great ergonomics for you. I personally don't recommend the Steelseries Rival or the newer Logitech mice, as they are heavy. Just to clarify, the Rival is NOT the WMO killer some people were hoping it would be, because the WMO wasn't f**king 128 grams, it was 80 grams. It seems that only a few companies on the market today have the brains to keep their mice lightweight. Adjustable weights are a f**king gimmick, lighter is better. The abyssus is a pretty freakin light mouse, but has a different sensor and ergonomics. You should check the ergonomics of the corsair mouse in a store, because the ergonomics have been really hit or miss with me and my friends. I personally dislike it because it leaves my pinkie and ring finger too close together.

If you want to try something new that isn't the deathadder, I recommend that you try out a Zowie mouse. The teflon feet on the bottom are excellent, and combined with the fairly light weight the mouse just glides. I suggest you keep it on 1600/3200 DPI and change your windows/in-game sens to match your current in/360, since the sensor has a bad reputation with low DPI. I currently have 1600 DPI with a 3/11 windows sensitivity so I can have my usual 400 DPI, and I just turn my in-game settings up a notch so its equal to 450 DPI with all default settings. Also, remember to use 500 Hz polling rate, as 1000 Hz has proven to be buggy for some people

The experience with my FK1 has been amazing. Even when I first plugged it in, I was amazed at the glide compared to my ol' rival, and the great weight. The experience was 90% Plug and Play, but you should read the box since it shows you how to choose/adjust your settings. I had to use this to fine-tune my DPI: http://www.notalent.org/sensitivity/sensitivity.htm, as Zowie mice don't have dumb drivers. 

I think its worth mentioning that some people have had issues with the scroll wheel, but I don't see it very often. 

Overall, Zowie mice are incredible. Zowie mice are dark horses that shit on the ones gleaming in the sunlight. I highly recommend Zowie mice, but if you're in love with your Deathadder, you might want to stick with it.

-Simple

-Amazing ergonomics and grip

-Awp flick shots

-RGB lighting

-Fnatic and NiP use it

-Cheap

hey guz my favorit teem uses the steelseries rival!!1!!!!!one!!!!! u shud use it if u want to be good and they were like totally not sponsored or anything liek that!

The only practical parts about the rival is the sensor and the ergonomics. Also, $50-60 is not cheap for a mouse.

@op: Its perfectly fine for you to stick with the Deathadder. The Deathadder has a great sensor, decent weight, and great ergonomics for you. I personally don't recommend the Steelseries Rival or the newer Logitech mice, as they are heavy. Just to clarify, the Rival is NOT the WMO killer some people were hoping it would be, because the WMO wasn't f**king 128 grams, it was 80 grams. It seems that only a few companies on the market today have the brains to keep their mice lightweight. Adjustable weights are a f**king gimmick, lighter is better. The abyssus is a pretty freakin light mouse, but has a different sensor and ergonomics. You should check the ergonomics of the corsair mouse in a store, because the ergonomics have been really hit or miss with me and my friends. I personally dislike it because it leaves my pinkie and ring finger too close together.

If you want to try something new that isn't the deathadder, I recommend that you try out a Zowie mouse. The teflon feet on the bottom are excellent, and combined with the fairly light weight the mouse just glides. I suggest you keep it on 1600/3200 DPI and change your windows/in-game sens to match your current in/360, since the sensor has a bad reputation with low DPI. I currently have 1600 DPI with a 3/11 windows sensitivity so I can have my usual 400 DPI, and I just turn my in-game settings up a notch so its equal to 450 DPI with all default settings. Also, remember to use 500 Hz polling rate, as 1000 Hz has proven to be buggy for some people

The experience with my FK1 has been amazing. Even when I first plugged it in, I was amazed at the glide compared to my ol' rival, and the great weight. The experience was 90% Plug and Play, but you should read the box since it shows you how to choose/adjust your settings. I had to use this to fine-tune my DPI: http://www.notalent.org/sensitivity/sensitivity.htm, as Zowie mice don't have dumb drivers. 

I think its worth mentioning that some people have had issues with the scroll wheel, but I don't see it very often. 

Overall, Zowie mice are incredible. Zowie mice are dark horses that shit on the ones gleaming in the sunlight. I highly recommend Zowie mice, but if you're in love with your Deathadder, you might want to stick with it.

hey guz my favorit teem uses the steelseries rival!!1!!!!!one!!!!! u shud use it if u want to be good and they were like totally not sponsored or anything liek that!

The only practical parts about the rival is the sensor and the ergonomics. Also, $50-60 is not cheap for a mouse.

They obviously are sponsored, but they still do good with it

And $50 is cheap compared to some stuff Razer and Corsair has

Sigh. Rant on. Bring the pain. I'm a nobody, I don't work for Logitech or any vendor for that matter. You can ignore my opinion or you can send me hate mail. meh.

Quality and Performance are Logitech.

I can't ever seem to keep any other mouse around because Logitech trounces the said 'dark horses'. Everyone has a Logitech mouse that has outlived their grandmother. They actually build performance mice instead of copying them. They are in the top right quadrant in every test I've seen from debounce to LOD to tracking fast G motion, wheel performance, button position, software and mouse coating. While other's hype their gear with old sensors and dump 100% of their marketing into esports and support their mice through online forums with weaksauce QA, Logitech actually has millions in R&D. They actually drive new design and they QC their gear so you don't have to wait for UPS to deliver your 'refurbished' replacement.

Logitechs' weak sauce.

That being said, form and simplicity are NOT Logitech. I feel their newer mice are small and low hung. Their mice feel like they are built for kids hands. I wish they made mice that fit my hand like the larger mice of old. They have too many buttons and fancy weight systems while everyone wants a lighter mouse. Their mice have more cracks to collect dust than a R.A.T.

I wouldn't buy Zowie or 'Final Mouse' or Mionix unless my hand cramped up into a ball using Logitech. Logitech fanboi /off

Here are some stats of the current mice people talk about. Subjectively everyone buys what works for them. Objectively Logitech is the leader.

rnice specs n schtuff

Actually the G402 is lighter than the G400s, while being basically the same size, also they are currently working on the esports hype.

I wouldnt say millions in R&D, but they certainly make an effort, especially when it comes to feedback.

Last but not least, who made that List? There is some stuff wrong in there.

Actually the G402 is lighter than the G400s, while being basically the same size, also they are currently working on the esports hype.

I wouldnt say millions in R&D, but they certainly make an effort, especially when it comes to feedback.

Last but not least, who made that List? There is some stuff wrong in there.

Sorry, there probably are some mistakes in the chart since the vendors don't even state their mouse weight properly. Probably missed a few other things. Let me know.

BTW: You made me look.

http://ycharts.com/companies/LOGI/r_and_d_expense

I WAS looking into zowie but then they look cheap...

I WAS looking into zowie but then they look cheap...

Look here: 

http://www.overclock.net/t/1500615/zowie-fk1-competitive-gaming-mouse-review-by-ino

From what I've seen around, Zowie mice aren't too different from eachother besides ergonomics. You could probably get an EC2-A and have similar results as your deathadder.

Also, woll3 is being a troll. Zowie isn't cheap lol.

4. I am a claw and plam grip user (hybird) My plam is on the button of my mouse and and fingers are shaped like a claw on the top of the mouse

ayyyyyyyyyy, you got a grip just like me! Lets find the perfect mouse together! So are the Minonix mice any good? They look very comfortable, long, and relevantly cheap.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

I have used Logitech for a large number of years now with switching to other brands just to check them out. Brands like Razer, Zowie and Roccat. In my opinion nothing has come close to the Logitech G400 or G402. The Deathadder was comfy, but the build quality of mine was like it was put together by apes without thumbs, the Zowie was far better, with better build quality and was far more comfortable, with firmer switches so I didn't accidentally click. However, my Zowie EC1 Evo died after only three months of gaming with it. I don't know what caused it's death, but I feel like the best reason behind it is the low sensitivity I use in CS (1.25 at 450DPI with the EC1). Not only that, but it was completely plug and play, which is something that I love. The Roccat was just crap. I ended up tossing it after a month of use. I found the Kone uncomfortable, fatiguing and not all that precise. 

Every time I switch mouse companies, I always end up going back to Logitech, no matter who it has been so far. Right now, I am rocking the Logitech G402 and it's currently been working for 7 months, far surpassing any of my other mice. Build quality is by far the best out of what I have used, it's comfortable. However, I am used to the G400/MX518 shape now. And it fits my larger hands with ease. Even when palming the mouse. The only gripe I have is that the right and left click switches are a little too light for me and when I first got it, the right click would activate when I set the mouse back down after a long swipe. Though, I've learned to combat that now. However, I still plan on giving Zowie a second try as the right and left buttons are by far my favourite out of any mouse I have used. 

If you're using a claw gripe, however, the Zowie is very slippery and may need some "modding" to get grippier sides. Like foam, or some other high friction material. The G402 though is super easy to claw grip. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Zowie FK1/FK2. No contest.

And OP, your grip is called fingertip grip.

Well, thats kinda because they are, pricepoint is far too high for shell and internals.  ;)

You misspelled "I love riced uber 1337 gaymen mice that look like spaceships and have blinking rainbow lights."

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I prefer razer but I hear apple makes some good stuff :P But seriously, I have had the Death adder, Lachesis, mamba, ouroboros, lycosa, black widow, and tarantula. I haven't ever had a Razer product that I didn't like

l7hnxQO.png

I prefer razer but I hear apple makes some good stuff :P But seriously, I have had the Death adder, Lachesis, mamba, ouroboros, lycosa, black widow, and tarantula. I haven't ever had a Razer pro

I prefer razer but I hear apple makes some good stuff :P But seriously, I have had the Death adder, Lachesis, mamba, ouroboros, lycosa, black widow, and tarantula. I haven't ever had a Razer product that I didn't like

l7hnxQO.png

razer mouse besides the d adder is disgusting in my opinion dont know why. :/ and i would never use an apple mouse for gaming. i wont even go near apple and their stuff. no one uses apple for gaming. its just stupid

Look here: 

http://www.overclock.net/t/1500615/zowie-fk1-competitive-gaming-mouse-review-by-ino

From what I've seen around, Zowie mice aren't too different from eachother besides ergonomics. You could probably get an EC2-A and have similar results as your deathadder.

Also, woll3 is being a troll. Zowie isn't cheap lol.

the sensors are great but I agree with Woll3... their mouse feels small and they do look cheap from the picture.

ayyyyyyyyyy, you got a grip just like me! Lets find the perfect mouse together! So are the Minonix mice any good? They look very comfortable, long, and relevantly cheap.

their not good for claw as you can see on the right hand side, your pinky would feel very uncomfortable

I have used Logitech for a large number of years now with switching to other brands just to check them out. Brands like Razer, Zowie and Roccat. In my opinion nothing has come close to the Logitech G400 or G402. The Deathadder was comfy, but the build quality of mine was like it was put together by apes without thumbs, the Zowie was far better, with better build quality and was far more comfortable, with firmer switches so I didn't accidentally click. However, my Zowie EC1 Evo died after only three months of gaming with it. I don't know what caused it's death, but I feel like the best reason behind it is the low sensitivity I use in CS (1.25 at 450DPI with the EC1). Not only that, but it was completely plug and play, which is something that I love. The Roccat was just crap. I ended up tossing it after a month of use. I found the Kone uncomfortable, fatiguing and not all that precise. 

Every time I switch mouse companies, I always end up going back to Logitech, no matter who it has been so far. Right now, I am rocking the Logitech G402 and it's currently been working for 7 months, far surpassing any of my other mice. Build quality is by far the best out of what I have used, it's comfortable. However, I am used to the G400/MX518 shape now. And it fits my larger hands with ease. Even when palming the mouse. The only gripe I have is that the right and left click switches are a little too light for me and when I first got it, the right click would activate when I set the mouse back down after a long swipe. Though, I've learned to combat that now. However, I still plan on giving Zowie a second try as the right and left buttons are by far my favourite out of any mouse I have used. 

If you're using a claw gripe, however, the Zowie is very slippery and may need some "modding" to get grippier sides. Like foam, or some other high friction material. The G402 though is super easy to claw grip. 

yea i have looked into the g402, but isnt the 502 better? like the quality of the sensor. the amount of buttons on that thing could be annoying thought.