If you had £300 for a Mouse, Keyboard and monitor.

EpicallyEvilXBL

If you had £300 for a Mouse, Keyboard and Monitor, What would you go for and why?

Monitor - Probably 1440p

Mouse - Idk SteelSeries Rival

Keyboard - Something with Cherry MX blue

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Monitor - the best one I could find for that price, once I've bought the mouse. Probably 1440p like above.

Mouse - G502

Keyboard - I'd stay with my original Model M

Sig under construction.

wireless deathadder absoloutley love my deathadder but as of last week it's out of service, wires frayed inside after 5 years dedicated service so looks like I'm going to have to fix it or replace it :( 

But a wireless deathadder would be great don't think they sell them anymore though.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

If you are a gamer, I'd go for the monitor and skip the mouse and keyboard for now. Monitor is more important than the mouse or keyboard. VA or IPS panel if possible without worrying about ms refresh because they all lie. Some 5ms monitors refresh faster than 1ms monitors.

I'd get a K95 RGB, forget about buying a mouse because my Naga does just fine, and I'd save the rest so I can start building up the funds for an Acer XB270HU.

He meant Asus MG279Q

Mmk, $200 for Gsync.... same panel AU Optronics M270DAN02.3 AHVA 

2vhzurk.png

Buy the largest, fastest display you can afford and your video card can handle.   Buy a cheap mouse and keyboard combo and save up to buy better down the road (if you still need it).

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

I'd say Spend most of the money of a good monitor.

1080p with great colour ratio and a response time of at least 1ms which is probably going to set you back 200 of the 300

so maybe just get a mouse then, like a vengeance K65 and save for a keyboard later.

Time and time again id rather get quality items for more then spend for budget for the now.

I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.288V                 Corsair Vengeance 12GB Cas8                          Overclocker Thug life
MSI-Gaming-7                                       Corsair Sandforce GT 120gig                             http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R2Jb6h   (Current Build)

OCZ Vertex2 60gig                               Corsair F60 60gig