Types of injury!

Undieing_Lust

Ripped a muscle and pulled a tendon in my groin.

Had around 1000kg roll up onto my foot

Had shin splints that were so bad that it created a fracture in my leg.

Other than that I haven't had many major-ish sort of injuries.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I had all the muscles in my back go into a spasm which caused curvature of the spine. This made me bed bound for 2+ months. I was told that I could only start doing sports in 10-15 years. This was 3 years ago and I am currently doing gym every Friday and played as Left wing for my rugby team. Still have pain now and then.

\

I have a large scar on my finger from the saw blade on the edge of a Saran wrap box. I work with power saws all day, and my biggest scar was from a Saran wrap box.

I also have a cigarette burn on my chin, which was caused by a drunk guy accidentally hitting me in the face with it.

I also have a cigarette burn on my chin, which was caused by a drunk guy accidentally hitting me in the face with it.

Unprovoked?

Accidentally hitting you in the face, doesn't sound much like an accident to me lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My coccyx is currently broken in 2 places.  No I'm not kidding.  That's the only reason I'm trolling around the forums right now.

Laws only govern the honest.

Unprovoked?

Accidentally hitting you in the face, doesn't sound much like an accident to me lol

Well, we were leaning in for a photograph, so it wasn't intentional. He did randomly punch me that night, though.

Wow guys & gals keep the storys coming!

All the injurys I have had. First one was a buckle fracture in my right arm. Second was I broke my left arm by thinking it was a good idea to jump out of my second story window on to my trampoline and missed and hit concrete the arm was broken like a upside down U had to have a operation to resit the arm then put a metal plate in to hold it together with a cast on for about two months. Third broken big toe :P  Forth ankle sprain (It's not broken yay).  ^_^

?Fractured my left arm, nothing broken but bent. Healed after 2 years. Sprained my ankle 3 times, 2 on my left and 1 on my right. Sprained my left early this year and others a few years back

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Broke my thumb, my eyesocket, tore the band that holds your collarbone in its place and got contusio cerebri... all in one traffic excident (me and bike verus car)... Almost scratched my eye out while climbing a tree when I was still little wore an eyepatch for a few weeks

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Broken leg because of ski racing, and currently a broken arm from mountain biking that makes me not be able to game for four weeks.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

I had a piece of glass go through my hand when I was a child. Boy was that exciting!

Not counting my spinal injury since I was born with it, and the only other major injury I've had is a fractured wrist caused by a collision while playing wheelchair basketball.

I had a nice electric shock to my right hand when I has a kid (hairdryer + wet hand = burnt hand). That was one or the rare injuries I've ever had in my life among with getting beaten by bullies many times while I was in elementary school.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

happy-tree-friends-violent.jpg

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

• 2 weeks later...

Playing rugby at primary got a stud stuck between my shin and knee cap, I've had problems with it ever since.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

When i was 23 i crashed my Yamaha R1 into the back of a semi at 150mph while drunk..My right arm broke in 13 places and i ripped my right arm nerves out of my spine..I had a artery removed from my left leg to be put into my right arm to supply blood.They also took out my gracilis muscle from my inner left thigh and put it in my shoulder to try and give me bicep movement.. I had a rod and 3 plates with over 20 screws.I also cut through my Achilles tendon and had it sewn back together..And i broke 4 of my ribs on my left side which all punctured my lung so i had a chest tube to keep lung inflated..

I was in the hospital for 67 days and to this day i still have no use of my right arm..And its now been 11 years..So my scars go from my left ankle up my whole leg and from my right ear to my right wrist..My right ankle has the Achilles scar..And i have pieces of my leg in my shoulder and i have had 10 major surgeries...But it could always be worse.. :)

Well I cut my thumb with a knife pretty badly when I was 7. Sooo...

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

transected pancreas, broken back, broken pelvis are my worst.

many other broken bones too.

Main system

CPU: 13900KF | Motherboard: Z690 Aorus Master | GPU: RTX3080Ti FE | RAM: 32GB@5600 | Hard Drive: 2TB 970 Evo plus | Power Supply: beQuiet DarkPower 12 1000W | Cooling: Custom water loop CPU/GPU | Case: Meshify 2 XL | Operating System: Windows 10Pro | Monitor: LG 32GK65B | Keyboard: Ducky

Bedroom PC

CPU: 11700k@4800 | Motherboard: Z590 Aorus Master | GPU: RTX3080 FE | RAM: 32GB@4000 | Hard Drive: 1TB 970 Evo plus/1TB MX500 | Power Supply: Corsair RM850x | Cooling: H100i | Case: Fractal Meshify C | Operating System: Windows 10Pro | Monitor: LG 65" B2 OLED

HTPC

CPU: 10900k | Motherboard: Z490 Aorus Master | GPU: GTX1080Ti | RAM: 32GB@3600 | Hard Drive: 1TB 970 Evo plus/1TB MX500/4TB HDD | Optical Drive: BluRay | Power Supply: Corsair RM750x | Cooling: Low profile noctua | Case: SilverStone GD09B | Operating System: Windows 10Pro

2 broken clavicles, 2 broken arms, 14 stitches, dislocated shoulder, torn ACL, 2 broken noses. Football, boxing, and judo. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife