Sizzling Summer Giveaway! [CLOSED]

heineygoat

We lied,

It 73 games

EPIC! :D

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Funny a post giving away 52+ games to the community and it only has 3 likes...

Oh, you are right! I totally forgot to like it! Corrected that mistake immediately.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Funny a post giving away 52+ games to the community and it only has 3 likes...

Your right, corrected my mistake just as JcGross did, I¨m still too set into how a forum usually works and that in my little world does not contain "likes". (thats more of a facebook thing :P )

Next huge giveaway, I will be donating a lot of Half Life (and probably some other games).

It will be up to @heineygoat or @joelthezombie15 to decide when that one will be.

Next huge giveaway, I will be donating a lot of Half Life (and probably some other games).

It will be up to @heineygoat or @joelthezombie15 to decide when that one will be.

Oh god, probably not for a little while :P its a lot of work and a lot of stress :(

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Thanks for understanding and sorry you missed it :(

It's my own fault though now I've learned to look around more on the forums and by that I have found some interesting topics aswell so it's not that bad afterall ^^

It's my own fault though now I've learned to look around more on the forums and by that I have found some interesting topics aswell so it's not that bad afterall ^^

look around the pc gaming section C:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

What you guys are doing here is amazballs. All of you guys that donated for us (the people of the forum) are truly good people. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would of sent you all pm's but their are so many of you Witch shows their are still good people on this earth. GOOD JOB TO ALL OF YOU. :D And good luck to everyone who entered.  B) 

What you guys are doing here is amazballs. All of you guys that donated for us (the people of the forum) are truly good people. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would of sent you all pm's but their are so many of you Witch shows their are still good people on this earth. GOOD JOB TO ALL OF YOU. :D And good luck to everyone who entered.  B) 

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed and hopefully we can do this again, vid should be up any time now announcing winners

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Thanks for the free game good contest now everyone go become poor on Steam!!!!

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Darn i was late :P

Cpu i5 3570k Psu Ace 800 watt (some crap off brand) Gpu Gigabyte Windforce 660ti Ram kingston hyperx genesis 8gb ddr3-1600mhz

Case thermaltake ms i commander                         Thats My Pc!