Best Free Video Editor?

reapersivan

Hello so recently I have used Windows Movie Maker and it is alright. I recorded gameplay with Fraps and opened it on the windows media player. It looks very smooth like the game. When I move to Movie Maker and change settings to 60fps and my Screen Resolution, it looks distorted and blurry. What could be the reason for this, does this always happen in Movie Maker? Is there another free program so I can edit and upload videos? One that isn't a trial?

Are you watching the preview or have you finalised/rendered the video? If not, the preview will of course be lower quality than the final product.

Hello so recently I have used Windows Movie Maker and it is alright. I recorded gameplay with Fraps and opened it on the windows media player. It looks very smooth like the game. When I move to Movie Maker and change settings to 60fps and my Screen Resolution, it looks distorted and blurry. What could be the reason for this, does this always happen in Movie Maker? Is there another free program so I can edit and upload videos? One that isn't a trial?

What bitrate have you tried in WMM?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It will become normal again when you render it at 1080p, during the editing it will be blurry.

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

I think Pinnacle Videospin has a free version that is pretty good. It has better functionality for sure.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Are you watching the preview or have you finalised/rendered the video? If not, the preview will of course be lower quality than the final product.

How of course? Never used WMM but use Premiere, you can use full quality.

How of course? Never used WMM but use Premiere, you can use full quality.

Its pretty standard in WMM and most people have at least used it once or twice, so its fairly common knowledge mate.

If you can run it, then there is a free version of davinci resolve on blackmagic's website.

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

Its pretty standard in WMM and most people have at least used it once or twice, so its fairly common knowledge mate.

I did many years ago, figured it changed a lot in the past 4 or so years.

In preview and also the final product. I have 900p monitor and was wondering what Resolution on 60fps to convert it to.