Can anyone give me some advice on this?

johnnyTheMac

Hello,

I am looking for a laptop for work (web development and graphic design). I am also a PC gamer. I am also in the market for a tablet. I came across this:

MSI GS Series GS30 Shadow-001 Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7 4870HQ (2.50GHz) 16GB Memory 256GB SSD Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 w/ GPU Dock...with a bonus MSI R 290 for $1899. Is that a good deal? Does anyone know about the quality of this thing? It looks amazing to me. I can game at home and just bring the laptop to work and hook it up to an external monitor. I am pretty sure the Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 will work well for Photoshop and Illustrator.

I am ready to pull the trigger on this thing because I think it can do everything that I need. What do you all think?

Thanks!

CPU: Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UDH4 | RAM: 8 GB Blue Ares | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 GHz Edition | Case: Corsair C70 Vengeance Arctic White | Storage: 250 GB SSD Corsair Neutron - 128 GB SSD Kingston - 1 TB WD Black | PSU: Corsair 850 watt | Display: 3 x Dell S2340M 23-Inch IPS