Steam Sale Worth It?

Varalis

Hello. Far Cry 4 is on sale 40% on Steam from $60.00 to $36.00. I was wondering if this is an amazing sale for a big title and if I should get it now or wait for the summer sale. Sale ends in 3 days.

Also, is 40% the most on sale most big titles get?

Ubisoft doesn't deserve your money

For FC4 it does. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I just want to know whether it will have a better sale over the summer.

Maybe will, maybe won't. Depends if you are willing to possibly lose a deal.

I just want FC3 blood dragon

although I don't or rather can't play FPS games.

after watching someone playing it, it look like corny B rated movie from late 80.

PS: Last games I bought from UBISOFT had 5 activation limits, and most games is not even playable.

I wouldn't call it an amazing deal, but Ubisoft isn't the most generous when it comes to deals. For me, the game was pretty repetitive and not much better of an experience than FC3 was, so it's not really a game I would say is a must buy. It may be $5-$10 cheaper during the summer, but it's not like that's really enough of a difference to wait for it.

we can't know... eventually it will cost less, but when is a diffeerent question

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Maybe will, maybe won't. Depends if you are willing to possibly lose a deal.

Sounds like something Hank would say.

Sounds like something Hank would say.

A deal on sweet, lady propane. Good old C3H8.

Happy now?

A deal on sweet, lady propane. Good old C3H8.

Happy now?

Yes... <3 

Hey I have the same type of question.

Have the recent patches to Far Cry 4 improves issues like some stuttering and frame rate?  I do have a Titan X and expect to be able to play the game well.  I've been looking at reviews on YouTube but they were done at pretty much the launch day of FC4.

CPU i7 4790 | Motherboard  ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII | RAM 16 GB Trident X @ 2400 Mhz | GPU Titan X | Case NZXT Phantom 530 | Storage Samsung EVO 840 1 TB SSD, 2 Seagate 150 GB HDD, 1 External 3 GB Seagate HDD | PSU Corsair HX 1050 | Cooling Zalman Copper 2 ball | Keyboard  Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound: Creative Z | Operating System  Windows 10

Do you have Far Cry 3? If you want a good deal right now I would go for that since it's currently 75% off.

i thought fc3 was a better game tbh

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

If you really wanted it and wanted high FPS should have gotten a 970. I got an Asus one to test it out and returned it and still got the game. Then I picked up my EVGA 970 and got assassins creed. Gotta break the system

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

Do you have Far Cry 3? If you want a good deal right now I would go for that since it's currently 75% off.

I own Far Cry 3.  Was a good game and got 48 hours out of it.  Like OP I'm interested do to the steam sale.  Just hoping the recent patches really fixed most of the issues seen on release day.

CPU i7 4790 | Motherboard  ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII | RAM 16 GB Trident X @ 2400 Mhz | GPU Titan X | Case NZXT Phantom 530 | Storage Samsung EVO 840 1 TB SSD, 2 Seagate 150 GB HDD, 1 External 3 GB Seagate HDD | PSU Corsair HX 1050 | Cooling Zalman Copper 2 ball | Keyboard  Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound: Creative Z | Operating System  Windows 10