laptop startup halp T.T

numbaname

so my laptop keyboard is currently broken. I have been using a USB wireless keyboard in its place

right now im at the windows resume loader screen and my 2 options are 

1. cont. w/ system resume 

2. delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu

the laptop does not seem to detect my USB keyboard at this stage of the startup, and without the original built-in keyboard, i can press enter to move away from this screen. Anything I can do? 

-tried to remove the batter and unplug the powerline.. doesnt seem to get rid of this screen (unless i didnt do it right)

tried to remove the batter and unplug the powerline.. doesnt seem to get rid of this screen

HOLD UP

Are you saying the screen is still on with the battery out?????

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

sorry shouldve said that better. I tried:

1. taking out battery and letting it just idle there with the power plugged in

2. Leaving battery  AND plug in, letting it idle.

there doesnt seem to be a countdown timer or anything, and its just stuck on this screen..

so my laptop keyboard is currently broken. I have been using a USB wireless keyboard in its place

right now im at the windows resume loader screen and my 2 options are 

1. cont. w/ system resume 

2. delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu

the laptop does not seem to detect my USB keyboard at this stage of the startup, and without the original built-in keyboard, i can press enter to move away from this screen. Anything I can do? 

-tried to remove the batter and unplug the powerline.. doesnt seem to get rid of this screen (unless i didnt do it right)

does your built-in KB  work well enough to get into the BIOS? if so see if you can find an option that says "keyboard initialization" set it to full instead of partial. this should allow you to use the USB KB from now on.

you might just need to order a new built-in KB and replace it.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

no keys on the original built-in keyboard work.. so f2, f8, f-anything wont work to get in BIOS... 

how do u even order a built in keyboard on a laptop.. wouldnt that just be the same thing as buying a brand new laptop?

contact the notebook maker and ask how much it cost to replace the keyboard

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.