Final Build - 2000$ Budget

212 Evo isn't a particularly good value for money cooler anymore. For gaming, 8GB RAM is fine also

OK so if I go with a water cooler what do you suggest me?

H105 is better, and probably a similar price. Also look at the H110i GT, H100i GTX, Antec 1250, Cooler Master Nepton 240M etc

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

So you would only keep the dvd drive and sell the rest? My build doesn't look Good? I will probably go for a 144hz monitor.

A 1440p IPS panel would look much better than a 1080p TN. 

Especially if you're planning to sli, I would get a case with better airflow than the Define R4.

Why the Mini-ITX GTX 970?

Also not sure, but the Ereboss is supposed to be 160mm tall but the fan sticks up 7-8mm above the heatsink, so it's actually taller than 160mm (around 168mm) which means it may not fit the case

My bad--I mistook it for the 3x cooler. You could grab the Strix instead: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-strixgtx970dc2oc4gd5

160mm is the height of the heatsink + fan and the case has 167mm of clearance.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.