Hotline miami

Air tree

I just picked up miami hotline for 2.50$ and i think i'm already addicted to it, has anyone else played it and or liked it? :P

I'm not sure what Miami Hotline is, but I do know what Hotline Miami is! I recently beat it! I love it very much so.

I'm not sure what Miami Hotline is, but I do know what Hotline Miami is! I recently beat it! I love it very much so.

Oh wow my bad, horrible typo lol

Oh wow my bad, horrible typo lol

It's fine! It happens to everyone sometime! Regardless, I'm really impressed that it was made with Game Maker and not a more mainstream language like C++ or C#.

I do love the music, especially the couple of tracks made by Jasper Byrne. He made Lone Survivor. You should check it out if you enjoy games like Silent Hill 2.

It's fine! It happens to everyone sometime! Regardless, I'm really impressed that it was made with Game Maker and not a more mainstream language like C++ or C#.

I do love the music, especially the couple of tracks made by Jasper Byrne. He made Lone Survivor. You should check it out if you enjoy games like Silent Hill 2.

I was wondering if you can run it in windowed mode? if you can would you mind sharing :P

I want it but can't buy a single game on Steam due to so many people also trying to buy games which I guess is too much for their servers to handle.  I will buy it when they let me though :P

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I was wondering if you can run it in windowed mode? if you can would you mind sharing :P

I'm not sure. I only played it fullscreen. If there's no options in the game, try setting launch options as "-windowed" or "-sw" without the quotes.

More stuff for Launch Options here --> https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1040-JWMT-2947

I want it but can't buy a single game on Steam due to so many people also trying to buy games which I guess is too much for their servers to handle.  I will buy it when they let me though :P

So far, the only thing I could buy is the Runner2 DLC (It's an AWESOME game if you like rhythm and platformers). Even then, it took a couple of hours of trying. It might be fine now.

i just bought the game as well and i like it its worth the 2.50 imo it makes my 20 spending limit this year go farther

Cpu:I7-3770|motherboard:msi z77 MPower|Ram:G-Skill Sniper 1866|Graphics:Evga 650ti SSC|Boot drive:128gb Samsung 840|Data drive:2 tb Seagate 7200 Case:Fractal Design R4|Power supply: corsair cs 750m|OS:Windows 7 home Premium|keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013| mouse: Razer Death Adder chroma