Implementing a Google Sign in Button on my own Site

Hello everyone,
First off I am brand new to the forum but I have been watching Linus' videos for awhile now and he helped decide on parts for my build but that is not what I am here for. I am having issues with setting up a sign in button for Google accounts on my site. I am aware of the process (client, credentials, handshake with google, token, etc.) however I am lost at beginning to implement it. I would like to use the log in to let users use a web application.  That application is written in javascript and called from html but switching over to php should not be an issue. I have been researching this for a few days now and have only come up with documentation on what is happening behind the scenes with the exchanges of information. I see guides for setting up an OpenID Connect server but I don't think that is what I need to do, unless it is and I'm just dumb. If you could help out that would be awesome.

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

Have you looked at this site? https://developers.google.com/identity/

You should be able to click through to example code for adding the sign in method you require.

I've relocated your thread to a more fitting subforum, the networking subforum is meant for actual low-level networking questions ;)