gta V downloading simulator

Cactu

Have 10 Mt/s dl speed whit 4g connection and only pay 30€ months whit my unlimited phoneinternetdata and calls integrated to the bill :P even my ping is only 20 in game cant post speedtest at the work :/ sadly cant say the same about upload but i quess thats what i get for using 4g connection but its amazingly cheap and good here and im on 2 year contract and when i got this i didnt live in a place whit possibility of fiber or adsl

600MB* (little b = bit, big B = byte)

Mb = Megabit

MB = Megabyte

8 bits = 1 byte, 8mb = 1MB.

I can download ~420MB per minute.

Yes i know i was actually going to right MB but then i saw Queens and questioned myself and wrote it as Mb lol

noice, i pay for 75Mb but get solid 80. haha verizon we tricked you!

Yea i assumed you were getting somewhere around there since 100mbps = 12.5MB/s and your getting 10MB/s.

@TehStranger? Dat HFC upload lul do you get that speed constant? Ive never seen anyone on HFC who doesn't get mass amounts of congestion at peak times.

Have 10 Mt/s dl speed whit 4g connection and only pay 30€ months whit my unlimited phoneinternetdata and calls integrated to the bill :P even my ping is only 20 in game cant post speedtest at the work :/ sadly cant say the same about upload but i quess thats what i get for using 4g connection but its amazingly cheap and good here and im on 2 year contract and when i got this i didnt live in a place whit possibility of fiber or adsl

damn europeans and your advanced internet

damn europeans and your advanced internet

yeah and it does not help that i live in one of the countries whit one of the most advanced internet in the world i mean i live really far up north where its hard to get a phone signal and im rocking whit 4g 10mt/s dl speed its crazy i hope that americans get good internet soon i really want evryone to experience the glory of 10mt/s whit low costs and almost 0 drops and no throttling

yeah and it does not help that i live in one of the countries whit one of the most advanced internet in the world i mean i live really far up north where its hard to get a phone signal and im rocking whit 4g 10mt/s dl speed its crazy i hope that americans get good internet soon i really want evryone to experience the glory of 10mt/s whit low costs and almost 0 drops and no throttling

what does Mt stand for

Dear god, I was dying when it took me 3 hours with 8 MB/s download. This is just a whole new type of horror ;_; why is there so much cruelty in the world? If you start a "People with bad internet" charity, I'll donate.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

I pay for 50 and get 60 lel

#Comcast

I pay for 24mbps but get about 10mbps.. I think i'm doing it wrong :(

Nah, DSL just sucks when you're too far from the exchange /sigh

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I pay for 24mbps but get about 10mbps.. I think i'm doing it wrong :(

Nah, DSL just sucks when you're too far from the exchange /sigh

Don't try to go to Comcast about it, they'll somehow get you to walk out paying more than you were previously. lol

Here in Ukraine I have spent less than an hour downloading

you'll never guess how much I pay for the internet per month. Below 5 US dollars!

my Internet used to be so bad with download speeds of like 400kbps that I took out a phone contract with unlimited data and tethering and used to use that!

on 3g in my village I get about 20mbps which results in downloads of around 2.5mbps.

now I'm rocking fiber so I get a good 40mbps which results in 4.3Mbps download speeds. I did GTA in just under 4 hours.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Don't try to go to Comcast about it, they'll somehow get you to walk out paying more than you were previously. lol

I guess that would be counter productive for me since I live in Australia haha :P But i'm with the Australian equivalent of those bastards so same difference really haha.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

@TehStranger? Dat HFC upload lul do you get that speed constant? Ive never seen anyone on HFC who doesn't get mass amounts of congestion at peak times.

To my knowledge it's just plain o'l coaxial. Yeah I never get slowdowns in download or upload speed but sometimes (rarely) YouTube get's real slow during the evening.

To be honest I don't care about the upload speed because I very rarely have to upload anything.

To my knowledge it's just plain o'l coaxial. Yeah I never get slowdowns in download or upload speed but sometimes (rarely) YouTube get's real slow during the evening.

To be honest I don't care about the upload speed because I very rarely have to upload anything.

HFC = Hybrid fiber coaxial im 90% sure that's what all cable internet is but i could be wrong. Well your the first to of ever said that, luck you. True, atleast you have some sort of upload though, i hate being stuck with 700kb/s up lol.