27" 1920x1080, pixel density?

Go to solution Solved by CosminV95,

My older brother owns a 27'' fullHD Dell monitor (can't say what model) and whenever I use his PC, the seating position is about 1 meter away from the panel, and I can't really distinguish individual pixels, only with super tiny text, in gaming though it is awesome, makes things a lot clearer and easier to see, it actually improves my own gaming skills compared to when I play on my 19'' 1440x900 ASUS.

hey, do you know if the pixel density is so that i can count pixels when im sitting half a meter to one meter away from my screen? please coment if you have one 27" 1080p screen, please dont if you havent seen it :P

thanks

My older brother owns a 27'' fullHD Dell monitor (can't say what model) and whenever I use his PC, the seating position is about 1 meter away from the panel, and I can't really distinguish individual pixels, only with super tiny text, in gaming though it is awesome, makes things a lot clearer and easier to see, it actually improves my own gaming skills compared to when I play on my 19'' 1440x900 ASUS.

You won't be able to see the pixels but it doesn't look very good at that resolution and screen size.

It's fine for gaming but I wouldn't watch a movie on it. If you plan on using it mainly for movies then I'd recommend buying a TV and using that as a monitor.

Even Blu-ray rips look pretty awful,

I got a asus 27in monitor and i hated how big the pixels were..So now i got a 27in 1440p panel..Be ready to use 8XAA on games with a 27in 1080p panel at that distance..