Need help deciding on airflow in the Corsair 750D case.

I'm going to be going to Uni later this year so I'm going to be building a new computer once I get there and I've decided on the Corsair 750D as my case. However, this is my first time building a computer and I don't understand how to get the best airflow in my case.

This is what I have in mind at the moment:

MZqxJ38.png

However I've been told it may be more efficient to have my H100i act as an exhaust and to add another 120mm fan with a dust filter (As an intake) to the bottom of the case. Furthermore, would it be worth upgrading my front intake fans and my back exhaust fan to something else other than the included fans? I'm going to have 1 drive bay installed so I'd like to get the best airflow possible.

Also, this is my computer build if you need it for any information regarding airflow:

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  (£304.98 @ Aria PC) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£90.11 @ Aria PC) 
Motherboard: MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK EATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  (£309.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£159.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (£286.74 @ Aria PC) 
Case: Corsair 750D ATX Full Tower Case  (£119.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-P12 PWM 120mm  Fan  (£14.48 @ CCL Computers) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-P12 PWM 120mm  Fan  (£14.48 @ CCL Computers) 
Total: £1706.35
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-15 12:44 BST+0100

EDIT: Also could someone tell me if it would be possible to hook up every fan in my system to the Corsair Link software?

follow the video about airflow

the top rear fan should be blow outwards

if not you will get a dead cycle at the top rear

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

^ This

Im going with a similar fan config as what he mentioned

The rear and toprear fans of my rig are exhaust and the rest are intakes (top front and front 2 fans)

My case maintains positive air pressure at all times, including under load and my 290x runs at max 77 c while overclocked to 1080/1350

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I see. Is this any better?

7TtiORJ.png

I'm not sure if I can have 1 fan as exhaust and 1 as intake on the H100i. If not should I move the rad closer to the drive bay, have both as intake with an exhaust next to it above the CPU and then ditch the bottom fan?

I want to have a positive airflow so less dust settles in the case.

I see. Is this any better?

7TtiORJ.png

I'm not sure if I can have 1 fan as exhaust and 1 as intake on the H100i. If not should I move the rad closer to the drive bay, have both as intake with an exhaust next to it above the CPU and then ditch the bottom fan?

I want to have a positive airflow so less dust settles in the case.

will still cause dead air at the top

go for exhaust at the rears only

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

will still cause dead air at the top

go for exhaust at the rears only

I see. If I have my H100i as exhaust only then would it be possible to add a fan to the top front to create equal air pressure or is it not worth it?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."