Great Pc Buy?

Techinoob

Isn't worth more than $500 or so

As long as you paid that much, it's decent

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

What did you pay for it in the first place?

This

Also what are you planning to use it for

Yeah personally I wouldn't have driven 2 hours to pick that up. It's not that great of a deal. If I had to upgrade something in it, it would probably be the graphics but it's not required. 

Yeah personally I wouldn't have driven 2 hours to pick that up. It's not that great of a deal. If I had to upgrade something in it, it would probably be the graphics but it's not required. 

What graphics card do you recommend me getting?

What graphics card do you recommend me getting?

I usually recommend buying used. With that budget you could get a used R9 290 for probably just over $200 or if you want to spend more, you would probably be able to get a gtx 780. If you want new then a gtx 970 would be in your range. 

I usually recommend buying used. With that budget you could get a used R9 290 for probably just over $200 or if you want to spend more, you would probably be able to get a gtx 780. If you want new then a gtx 970 would be in your range. 

But do you recommend me staying with this setup or resell for a higher price and buy one from DigitalStorm (The Apollo) Pc.

https://www.digitalstormonline.com/configurator.asp?id=995245

But do you recommend me staying with this setup or resell for a higher price and buy one from DigitalStorm (The Apollo) Pc.

Selling the entire set-up is tough. I don't recommend Digital Storm though because it's overpriced. If you want to sell, I suggest selling the cpu, mobo, and gpu and then getting an intel setup with a better gpu. That might cost more than your budget though. You won't be able to sell it for more than you got it for though. 

Don't buy prebuilt PCs, they are ridiculously overpriced, I would recommend you getting GTX970, it should handle new games maxed out at 1080p 60+FPS :)

Selling the entire set-up is tough. I don't recommend Digital Storm though because it's overpriced. If you want to sell, I suggest selling the cpu, mobo, and gpu and then getting an intel setup with a better gpu. That might cost higher than your budget though. You won't be able to sell it for more than you got it for though. 

Howcome? People don't buy Complete builds? :/

Don't buy prebuilt PCs, they are ridiculously overpriced, I would recommend you getting GTX970, it should handle new games maxed out at 1080p 60+FPS :)

I really do plan on upgrading my CPU to a Intel but doing so would i have to upgrade my Mobo as well? :/

Howcome? People don't buy Complete builds? :/

Yeah. Usually you need to discount it by a lot to sell a full system. For your system, I doubt anyone would pay more than $500 for it and after you pay for shipping and fees, you'll probably be left with a bit over $400. 

I really do plan on upgrading my CPU to a Intel but doing so would i have to upgrade my Mobo as well? :/

Yes. They have different sockets and are not compatible. 

Yeah. Usually you need to discount it by a lot to sell a full system. For your system, I doubt anyone would pay more than $500 for it and after you pay for shipping and fees, you'll probably be left with a bit over $400. 

I plan on selling it locally around my area. and i have a few friends who might be interested but im just not sure because i don't know if i should just go for the Upgrade GPU and call it a day. 

This PC should cost half the money, just keep current PC and get GTX970, FX 8320 is almost as good as i5, you don't really need any upgrade expect GPU :)

Does my motherboard support DUAL GPU's? if so can i leave my current one with the GTX? or would i need to buy 2 of the same brand?

I plan on selling it locally around my area. and i have a few friends who might be interested but im just not sure because i don't know if i should just go for the Upgrade GPU and call it a day. 

It's harder to sell locally but I guess if you have a few friends that want it that would be good. It's still not worth any more than $500 though.