AMD Radeon HD 9970 Engineering Samples Shipped To Manufacturer’s

Kuzma

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

so does it really have 4000 shaders and 1ghz clock speed :o man if it does its a fukin MONSTA or a dual GPU card -_-

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

and do we have any information on new never settle bundle they will be doing??

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

If that is true it 9000 series might come in this year.

yea people say september or october

and do we have any information on new never settle bundle they will be doing??

Sadly no D:

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Sadly no D:

i really want those benchmarksss  tumblr_inline_mmb57dOG7j1qz4rgp.gif

That post said Q1 2014 but i hope/think that it comes this year.

They said Q3 2013? o.o

Read the end. :)

I did but meh it's end of Q3 beginning of Q4

You stoled that picture from me! :)

hmmm maybeeee....

Holy Shit! Those specs. Time to save my pennies for one.

the thing is those specs are so good to be true on a single gpu card ^-^ but if it is ... if it is.. HOLY @^#$

Sorry, i missed that part :)

i didnt even read the thing title says it all ^-^

How would this stack up to a 7950 overclocked to 1200mhz on gpu and 1500mhz on memory? or against just two stock clocked TwinFrozr3 7950s from msi...the 960mhz models....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

How would this stack up to a 7950 overclocked to 1200mhz on gpu and 1500mhz on memory? or against just two stock clocked TwinFrozr3 7950s from msi...the 960mhz models....

-Anubikai

if those specs are right and if it is a single gpu card i would say more than 3x times faster

HOLY CRAP REALLY!!!!....the 9970 will be three times faster my gpu.......im guessing it cant beat two 7950's in crossfire with the new amd drivers fixing microstutter....I can currently match up to 7970ghz edition models.....the 9970 cannot be that fast......maybe a 10-15% increase in rendering power over a 7970.....also if the $549 price tag is right then i guess im fine....i wouldnt have enough to buy that card any way XD it would be a total of around £450 in the uk accounting for all the tax and reseller profits wanted...which is £220/$332 more than what i paid for my card......i could just buy another at the end of this year hopefully the prices come down....and i dont have to pay anything more than £200

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

This is going to be a good comptition for Nvidia, forcing to work harder on improving their GPUs, which will benefit for me! :D

HOLY CRAP REALLY!!!!....the 9970 will be three times faster my gpu.......im guessing it cant beat two 7950's in crossfire with the new amd drivers fixing microstutter....I can currently match up to 7970ghz edition models.....the 9970 cannot be that fast......maybe a 10-15% increase in rendering power over a 7970.....also if the $549 price tag is right then i guess im fine....i wouldnt have enough to buy that card any way XD it would be a total of around £450 in the uk accounting for all the tax and reseller profits wanted...which is £220/$332 more than what i paid for my card......i could just buy another at the end of this year hopefully the prices come down....and i dont have to pay anything more than £200

-Anubikai

once you are talking about 4000 shader units and 1ghz its 2x faster than a titan (close to it) i said more than 3 times it probably will be 5x times faster than 7950 new 20nm arch. is so powerful these cards are made to compete with nVida 800 series too

On a random note, fix your sig cause its all weird looking (for me) and takes 56342 lines

fixed.

This is going to be a good comptition for Nvidia, forcing to work harder on improving their GPUs, which will benefit for me! :D

if the specs are true nVida will have to counter it with TİTAN 2.0 or TİTAN Tİ or sometin like that ^-^