[US] Newegg Mobile Deal Toshiba 3TB HDD $85

Daegun

http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=22-149-408&ifex=True

$98 and then an extra $13 off promo code to bring it down to $85

You need to use the mobile site for this deal.

Damn, getting near 2TB price territory here. At less than 3¢ a GB this is a great deal.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Toshiba makes decent HDDs, despite what a lot of people say.

I have a 500gb drive salvaged from a dead 2010 Satellite, it run's damn near silent, not to mention it's still going strong after all these years.

http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=22-149-408&ifex=True

$98 and then an extra $13 off promo code to bring it down to $85

You need to use the mobile site for this deal.

Damn, getting near 2TB price territory here. At less than 3¢ a GB this is a great deal.

Makes me hurt when I think about how I spent about that amount for a 120GB SSD... :)

Toshiba makes decent HDDs, despite what a lot of people say.

I have a 500gb drive salvaged from a dead 2010 Satellite, it run's damn near silent, not to mention it's still going strong after all these years.

I'm not saying that Toshiba drives are bad. But telling us your hard drive from a 2010 satellite is still working doesn't make a good case for these hard drives. That's around a 5 year difference. More than likely something could have changed possibly making these drives less reliable.

I am considering this though! It does look like a pretty good deal.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

Makes me hurt when I think about how I spent about that amount for a 120GB SSD... :)

I'm right there with you. My first SSD was a 240GB Seagate 600 series. I remember thinking how big of a steal it was at just under a $1 a GB lol

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."