I get very low fps with GTX 690

gutamuw

Hi! 

So I got a 690, as you can see. The problem is that my 770 runs ALL the games with higher fps. My GTX 770 runs Final Fantasy XIV on ultra with 5760x1080 res with 60 fps. My GTX 690 doesnt even get 30 fps when i run that game. ALL my games is slower. I get sooo much lower fps with this card. What the heck happend? Wasn't GTX 690 supposed to be a "high end" card? I 've enabled Multi-GPU and I got the newset drivers for GTX 690. 

Specs: 
GTX 690
I5 3550 (clocked to 4ghz)
12gb RAM
MSI Z77A-S03 motherboard
750w + gold PSU

Please help!! <3 

post-222146-0-73355600-1428950400_thumb.

Well a 690 is 2 680 which are essentialy the same as 770. In worst case scenario it should perform the same. Is this consistant with all games you play or just FF?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

All games i've tried so far... I tried to disable Multi-GPU, still 26 fps. This is really fucked up.  :wacko:

Oh, it's about the same in some games too. Like BF4. It's either the same or much slower. 

It's much much slower in all games i run in 5760x1080! 

Tim, both GPU's is working. And it clocks to 1050 something when i play games. Wich is the boost clock on a EVGA GTX 690! 

So, i did some changes in Nvidia CP and took out all my monitors, reinstalled all drivers. Now i'm playing Dying Light with 45 fps avg! :) Battlefield 4 100+ fps! This is really tasty!! >:)

Ok, still very low FPS on 5760x1080...... I'll take this shit out now. I'm using le GTX 770 instead. Got better overall preformence on it!