Best VPN to watch Netflix

LarsReviews

Grrrrr, my Hotshield thing isn't working and US Netflix offers much better content. Can anyone recommend me a better free solution?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

all you need is a dns server

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

PrivateInternetAccess, is by far the best I've used for Netflix.

I am a noob at this, what is better? I have used PIA before, but not with netflix.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

vpn's are likely to be banned on netflix soon anyway

you want a dns server

vpn's are likely to be banned on netflix soon anyway

you want a dns server

I see there is a free trail. I will try it then. Thanks.

once you sign up...you put the dns servers into your router

release your ip address...

renew your ip address

and maybe reboot

and it should be good to go

I am a noob at this, what is better? I have used PIA before, but not with netflix.

Try OpenDNS first and if it doesn't work use PIA, some sites like Hulu will reverse proxy and block you or just straight up block VPNs all together.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Try OpenDNS first and if it doesn't work use PIA, some sites like Hulu will reverse proxy and block you or just straight up block VPNs all together.

I still get my German IP and I even installed the dynamic IP refresh tool.

I still get my German IP and I even installed the dynamic IP refresh tool.

IPv6 needs to be done as well.

Why should opendns work? It just resolves Netflix.com to an ip but it doesn't change your own IP.

Grrrrr, my Hotshield thing isn't working and US Netflix offers much better content. Can anyone recommend me a better free solution?

I use PrivateInternetAccess and that works great! However, just so you know. If Netflix finds out you are using a VPN they can now cancel your subscription... So, be careful!

I use PrivateInternetAccess and that works great! However, just so you know. If Netflix finds out you are using a VPN they can now cancel your subscription... So, be careful!

How are they supposed to find that out?

However, just so you know. If Netflix finds out you are using a VPN they can now cancel your subscription... So, be careful!

This is only if your in a foreign country trying to get US Netflix, do to copyright they'll cancel it. They won't cancel simply do to you using a VPN, so many of their users in the US use VPNs because of Comcast, TWC, and Verizon throttling the living shit out of the connection and they know this. The problem is your trying to view content they don't have permission to show outside the of the US, you can than the MPAA for that.