Best brands for generic quality and replacement policies

ChineseChef

So I have been looking at updating my primary monitor to something with g-sync and 1440p.  But every time I find THE ONE, I google it and there is some website dedicated to say how it is the best monitor known to mankind, but the company is bad because their dead pixel policy is something insane like half the screen has to be busted, or the company just has the worst customer service known to man, or some other horrible thing about the company.  I am more than willing to wait for a good brand (I mean, I have been "suffering" this long, its not like I know what I'm missing).

So who has the best generic quality, and the best customer service policies?  I have no brand loyalties, I value customer experience. 

easiest way would be to buy it in store and look at it before paying

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

ASUS and Dell tend to be good I find. 

Acer is awful on their customer service and returns, but they have some good value monitors. 

easiest way would be to buy it in store and look at it before paying

Issue here is usually they cost way more in store, and the selection is excessively limited.