Coil Whine Coming through Speakers

Wirbelfeld

Everytime I do something GPU intensive, I hear coil whine coming through my speakers. I have tried a bunch of speakers, headphones, etc and it is just as strong in all of them. How do I stop the coil whine from coming through my speakers? I can hear it from my case as well but not as noticeable. 

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Everytime I do something GPU intensive, I hear coil whine coming through my speakers. I have tried a bunch of speakers, headphones, etc and it is just as strong in all of them. How do I stop the coil whine from coming through my speakers? I can hear it from my case as well but not as noticeable.

I think it's from your GPU not from your speakers :)

it might aswell be your audio components whining like in my machine.

if you mute the pc do you still hear the whine? 

yes

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

I think it's from your GPU not from your speakers :)

I know but it sends it through the speakers

Have you tried using a separate DAC(like a box that plugs into usb and sits on top of your desk)?

no

I may try later if nothing else works

I looks like you have a GND-loop. Try to plug the power cord of the speaker next to the power cord of the computer.

When I doesn't helb use a optical S/PDIF connection to an external DAC or active speakers. Make sure the DAC is not powerd by the PC.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil