Games that utilize SLI and look beautiful

VioDuskar

anyone have any suggestions?

i've played FC4, the Crew, AC:Rogue and unity.

any suggestions that aren't ubisoft?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

anyone have any suggestions?

i've played FC4, the Crew, AC:Rogue and unity.

any suggestions that aren't ubisoft?

I think Crysis 3 does a pretty good job with SLI. Most Cryengine 3 games should.

Also Bioshock should do pretty well.

just finished The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

one word - BEAUTIFUL

will cook your cards though

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

I think Crysis 3 does a pretty good job with SLI. Most Cryengine 3 games should.

Also Bioshock should do pretty well.

played those already.

just finished The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

one word - BEAUTIFUL

will cook your cards though

what genre is that?

Just Cause 2

Hopefully GTA V

ETS 2

not playing a simulator game. 

i might look at just cause, but it seemed a bit silly to me.

GTA V isn't out yet.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Not sure if it supports SLI, but the talos principle or ori and the blind forest, two games that I've played recently and was blown away by. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I had a look into my Steam library.

Here are a few good looking games. But not sure how they perform in SLI other than Evolve, and Metro. They do pretty well.

Metro 2033 and Last Light Redux
Tomb Raider 2013
Evolve
Hitman Absolution
Watch Dogs
Lichdom: Battlemage

played those already.

what genre is that?

wtf is ETS2?

GTA V isn't out yet.

It's an indie mystery/thriller/puzzle-solver kind of game. Similar vibe to Alan Wake. It is a short game but if you can get it for like $10 (which is the price it is going for now on Ebay at least) it is absolutely worth it. An excellent change of pace with jaw-dropping scenery

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

played those already.

what genre is that?

not playing a simulator game. 

GTA V isn't out yet.

Well. More game than Simulator

Just Cause looks great. 

Used "Hopefully" 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Tomb Raider scales phenomenally with SLI or CrossFire.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!