This or That?

Graph1cs

yes gpu and ssd installations are easy

id say gigbyte or asus

Personally I would go for the Asus or EVGA, those are the two I have experience with. The DC2 cooler performs really great. However asus has pretty crappy customer service.

Can you tell us the rest of your system specs?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

All of them! B)

Lol jk, I would get the either the Asus or EVGA card. I'm getting the Asus to match my ROG board and also because the new cooling on it looks cool. EVGA has great cards and has the best RMA process I know.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

@Cacao 

Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K

Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z87X-UD5H

Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8)

Case: CM Storm Trooper

That's all what I got now, I'm still waiting to buy a graphics card and ssd from Newegg to install my windows. Is there anything else that I need to buy?

@Cacao 

Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K

Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z87X-UD5H

Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8)

Case: CM Storm Trooper

That's all what I got now, I'm still waiting to buy a graphics card and ssd from Newegg to install my windows. Is there anything else that I need to buy?

You need a power supply, also an optical drive if you plan on installing things from a CD.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

@Cacao yeah I've them installed xD! so what gpu to get? Don't tell me (asus or evga etc etc). I need the best one.

@Cacao yeah I've them installed xD! so what gpu to get? Don't tell me (asus or evga etc etc). I need the best one.

what size PSU?

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

@Cacao yeah I've them installed xD! so what gpu to get? Don't tell me (asus or evga etc etc). I need the best one

There is no clear best one, however out of those I would personally choose the Asus, since I've had about 4 cards with that cooler and I can tell you it's amazing!

Twin frozr is one of the best coolers out there and MSİ have confimed that they are making a new TwinFrozrV for 780 if you can wait for that WAİT if not go for the one that looks best cuz in the end performance beetwen them are not more than 2 FPS (and not even 2 fps most of the time) in this situation pick the one with 1) the best looks 2) the best price 3)customer service ;) which one of these are more important too you? for example i would of picked the one that looks best cuz im a looks>performance type of person :)

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

1. Asus 780 no doubt about it;

2. Yes, it's probbably the two easiest things to to (besides inserting RAM :) ) and there's not much you can screw up. Go for it, how else will you learn :)

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Guys, need your opinion after this video:

I thought you wanted to buy a 780. Again, get the asus made GPU whichever chip you buy.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

I thought you wanted to buy a 780. Again, get the asus made GPU whichever chip you buy.

Yeah GTX 780 but I just wanted you to see the comparison.

MSI or Asus, since they both are awesome and the colour matches your motherboard.

\

MSİ by mile. if you can get the NEW lighting it would be awsome cuz it is the BEST 780 out there people hit 1.4ghz with it the date it realsed :o even if you dont get the lightning get the MSİ TwinFrozr all tha way. (i really hope gigabyte makes good looking video cards in the feature cuz they cool amazing but they look retarded just like noctua )

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

I would say the Asus or EVGA but since the EVGA is already sold out I would go with the Asus. They are both excellent but the Asus Direct CU II cards are exceptionally quiet. You will be happy with any of those cards.