Help Removing shake

I took a short clip of a leaf on a tree as the wind from the storm blew it back and forth. I did the video with my hands so there's a fair amount of shake. I need advice for how to remove the shake, I tried warp stabilizer but it didn't work, all it did was move the background around the leaf. the shot was taken with a still camera and a moving subject, so I don't know how to remove the shake.

Thanks

I took a short clip of a leaf on a tree as the wind from the storm blew it back and forth. I did the video with my hands so there's a fair amount of shake. I need advice for how to remove the shake, I tried warp stabilizer but it didn't work, all it did was move the background around the leaf. the shot was taken with a still camera and a moving subject, so I don't know how to remove the shake.

Thanks

what editing software do you use?

i would download the sony vegas trial or aftereffects./premier trails, and stabilize it thier 

I know exactly how to do this if you want to dropbox me the file or I can guide you through how to use Premiere to do it.

If you have Premiere the effect is called "Warp Stabilizer"

To be honest, it sounds like you already did stabilize it. There is only so much software can do to make a shot look more stable.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Its better to take a useful shot in the firstplace than try to fix it in post. If you can, i would try and use some kind of stabilizer. Software can only do so much. if there is to much shaking, no software will be enough to fix it.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

If there's something static in the scene you can stabilize it with Davinci Resolve 11 Lite or Blender both are free.

It's quite simple to stabilize a shot as long as the rolling shutter isn't too extreme.

Its better to take a useful shot in the firstplace than try to fix it in post. If you can, i would try and use some kind of stabilizer. Software can only do so much. if there is to much shaking, no software will be enough to fix it.

he is right have to take photo with a fix in single position with stabilize shot.