Similar Mouse to Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX?

Hi, I was wondering if there was a mouse with similar ergonomics to the Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX, but wired and with a higher CPI. I really like the ergonomics of the mouse, but having to recharge is a deal breaker to me. Thanks!

The G700S is rather similar, and can be used with the wire and without the wireless reciever or battery.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

G700s?

There is also the new MX Master which I bought immediately.

G700s?

There is also the new MX Master which I bought immediately.

It's wireless, but still interesting. How comfortable is it?

It's wireless, but still interesting. How comfortable is it?

The G700s? It can operate in full wired mode even with the battery removed. It has the same ergonomics as the MX Revolution, MX1100, and Performance MX.

Or are you asking about the MX Master?

Hi, I was wondering if there was a mouse with similar ergonomics to the Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX, but wired and with a higher CPI. I really like the ergonomics of the mouse, but having to recharge is a deal breaker to me. Thanks!

Logitech's G700s came to mind.

Why, might I ask, do you want higher CPI? You can turn up the acceleration in your OS if you must have a lot of cursor movement for, say, a lot of 4K monitors.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Logitech's G700s came to mind.

Why, might I ask, do you want higher CPI? You can turn up the acceleration in your OS if you must have a lot of cursor movement for, say, a lot of 4K monitors.

Psst, don't quote the OP

Really, add acceleration?

Psst, don't quote the OP

Really, add acceleration?

I quote the OP out of habit because it seems like a general trend to not follow your own topic these days....

And yes, people who want higher DPI/CPI because they think it'll make them better at games can probably survive using Windows-based acceleration. Unless he has a lot of monitor real estate then it seems kind of pointless.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Logitech G602 is quite good. The shape isn't as exaggerated, but it's somewhat similar. I'm impressed with the quality and the battery life, and that feel on the thumb rest is so awesome.

I grabbed it on sale, so I'm pretty happy :) 

Even when it's not on sale, it's a pretty good alternative for the price.

• 2 weeks later...

I quote the OP out of habit because it seems like a general trend to not follow your own topic these days....

And yes, people who want higher DPI/CPI because they think it'll make them better at games can probably survive using Windows-based acceleration. Unless he has a lot of monitor real estate then it seems kind of pointless.

I wouldnt use windows acceleration either. I have lost of monitors and even 3200 is more than enough to fly across them. I actually stepped down to 2400 because I was having issues accurately hitting stuff on the 1440p monitors.