Benq XL 2420T vs Benq XL 2411T

Ningeal

I just cannot decide.

The 11T has 144 Hz (vs 20T's 120 Hz), a 1 ms respond time (vs 20T's 2 ms) and costs about 50 EUR less, so it seems perfect. The differece is the 11T lacks an control unit to change the display profiles on the fly but I do not really care about. The one thing that puts me down so far, is its looks. Ths is one of the most ugliest monitor(stands) I have ever encountered.

I'm thinking on buying a monitor stand I can mount to my desk but I'm not sure if it will fit, Will add a picture of my desk later so you can help me.

Here is a very in-depth review. You can read it all if you please but the conclusion sums everything up very well.

I think these monitors are both a good choice. But do you get more than 120fps? if not go with the 120hz one. if so 144hz

If FPS >=120 Then

Buy = "BenQ XL 2411T"

Else

Buy = "BenQ XL 2420T"

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Here is a very in-depth review. You can read it all if you please but the conclusion sums everything up very well.

I think these monitors are both a good choice. But do you get more than 120fps? if not go with the 120hz one. if so 144hz

If FPS >=120 Then

Buy = "BenQ XL 2411T"

Else

Buy = "BenQ XL 2420T"

Now that I have seen the new Asus VG248QE. The rules are probably applicable for this monitor as well, but can you tell me whether the VG248QE has something similar to the Benq's black equalizer? I'm tempted to buy the Asus but the only thing that keeps me stepping back is the black equalizer. Because I will play lots of BF3, Crysis 3 and LoL with it and that feature seems kind of 'OP' regarding FPS.

From what I can find the Asus doesn't have as many features as the BenQ but is still a decent monitor. No comparable feature to the black equalizer. however apparently the image ghosting at higher refresh rates isn't as obvious. the frame on the Asus isn't as Brutal as the BenQ either. :-) happy shopping.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 

If FPS >=120 Then

Buy = "BenQ XL 2411T"

Else

Buy = "BenQ XL 2420T"

DO

PRINT "looks like BASIC"

LOOP

Old shit no one cares about but me.

From what I can find the Asus doesn't have as many features as the BenQ but is still a decent monitor. No comparable feature to the black equalizer. however apparently the image ghosting at higher refresh rates isn't as obvious. the frame on the Asus isn't as Brutal as the BenQ either. :-) happy shopping.
Mh, is the black equalizer worth it, regarding the purpose of this monitor? Or can I achieve about the same effects when using the Asus?

Probably worth it if you want the tactical edge playing online. But the dark areas are meant to be dark so like the review says it kind of ruins the ambiance of the game.

Spoiler

Probably worth it if you want the tactical edge playing online. But the dark areas are meant to be dark so like the review says it kind of ruins the ambiance of the game.
Thanks. I just placed an order for a BenQ XL2420T. Campers, prepare your anus!