Stupid sleeving question

Polkagrisen123

So... i'm currently sleeving for my first time, and i have now removed the cables, sleeved them, but i have encountered a problem which is that i can't seem to get the connectors in place again (i have gotten one in place after quite a long struggle), i have googled this but nobody seems to have had this problem, so i wonder if someone has got some tips for me  

So... i'm currently sleeving for my first time, and i have now removed the cables, sleeved them, but i have encountered a problem which is that i can't seem to get the connectors in place again (i have gotten one in place after quite a long struggle), i have googled this but nobody seems to have had this problem, so i wonder if someone has got some tips for me  

Be sure your heatshrink or melted sleeve if heatshrinkless is not past the point where the connector inserts into or you will never get the connector in easily. Lutro0customs has a video on this, but be sure to bend the prongs back up slightly before inserting it in the correct way in.

~@20:00

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Also please explain how you are not able to get them back in. it could be you sleeved them wrong and there is too much sleeve there or heatshrink. We will get you taken care of -lutro0

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]