Windows folder missing

Hikaru12

I recently installed a TWAIN driver for my companies network printer. I was having issues having this particular document management software find the driver until I placed it under the users "WINDOWS" folder. So, now two of the users of the software can begin scanning documents from within the program.

The problem I'm having now is some users do not have a WINDOWS folder under their user account directory. For example, when I log in to my system admin account and go under my directory C:\Users\ADMIN2013 I can see the following:

2d9w6k4.png

But if I go under another users account such as my coworkers, he doesn't have a WINDOWS folder.

2hrczza.png

I'm assuming this is a registry issue. How can I give these users who don't have the WINDOWS folder under the C:\Users directory that folder? I've tried simply manually creating it but it's not recognized.

show hidden folders

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

lol

thier is not supposed to be  a  windows folder in the account

the only windows folder that should exsist is C:/windows

can they still scan however? since program decided to put a random windows folder?

Yea, there should only be a windows folder in the root of your drive lol.

8t7q3y8x8j6g4e0p5j1R1p7j.jpg

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.00GHz Mobo: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA 2011-v3RAM: Corsair LPX 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHzGPU: GTX 970 x2 SLI | Storage: 250 GB AMD SSD x 4 Raid 0

If the Windows folder is only supposed to exist within the C:\ root directory then I'm not sure why the program is not finding the TWAIN drivers...I'll try copying what's in that current folder to see if I can get it to recognize them.

EDIT: That particular folder only contains two folders, the TWAIN drivers and some TWAIN related dll's. It's not a copy of the WINDOWS folder.

@Arty: Well, the TWAIN drivers are being detected by other programs just not this one. The tech who helped me went through some registry parameters but it only seems to work for my account and the system admin account. Not sure why.