Two Expansions Announced for The Witcher 3

After reading discusion I can see a lot of confusion going on.

In the old days we used to call this type of DLC 'Expansion' as it bringed a complete new campaing to the table. But these days every aditional content to the game is called DLC and whenever people hear about DLC they think it is just about money grabing. I think this is very fair price to pay for this DLC (Expansion - 30hours of aditional gameplay) and I have no trouble with that.

I see a lot of people hating and complaining and starting to compare CD Project with EA for example but this is simply not the case. If developers want to sustain making aditional content for the game they simply cant afford to relase everyhing for free. That is ridiculous. Especialy for something as huge as this expansion. Most games these days cant give you over 10h of gameplay for $60.

Oh since this is CDPR everyone is okay with this? Where as EA announces premium and everyone starts bashing them for DLC before the game is even released?

@Victorious Secret you sir know what im taking about.

These guys simply can't be the white Knight everyone is looking at.

These guys have to be a wolf in sheeps clothing just like Valve. Just like the rest of the big publishers and corporations

Except they're not big, yet they're popular enough that they now can act like jerks and manipulate opinion (Come on, if you knew you had season fucking passes why talk to the press about the evils of DLC? Yes technically not a lie but it was manipulative and deceitful still, intentionally misleading) with half truths and such yet they get a lot more tolerance because they also waive the "indie" flag right in your face.

-------

Current Rig

-------