LinusTechTips android app

nicoleapark

Hey so... Anyone know if there's a linustechtips forum android app? I was thinking of making a concept application design for a linustechtips forum app, just for fun...

Computer ----- CPU: FX-6300 | Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz/CL9 | GPU: MSI R9 270X OC | Case: Corsair 760T Black | Storage: 2TB WD RE4 | PSU: EVGA 750W Bronze | Display: Acer 21.5" 1080P | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | OS: Triple boot - Arch Linux, Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X Mavericks

Other Possesions:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon on FamilyMobile, root/flash KitPop ---- Other phone: HTC One M7 Sprint Bad ESN, forgot the rom but root/flash 5.0.0 ---- Tablet: Hisense Sero 7 Pro, forgot the rom but root/flash 4.4.4

currently, no, there is no dedicated LTT app 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

You can take the website, download the link and put it onto your android menu, and it will simply open up as an app. You'll never know the difference. Tek Syndicate suggested something similar when they were asked about an app for their website. Basic idea should be exactly the same.

Thre are few unofficial ones that aren't being developed that often. And there's no official support on forums to them. Tapatalk is coming back as soon as Luke has time for it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

no, only Tapatalk but currently being fixed.

Was going to ask this as it doesn't work on Tapatalk.  Some links to the forum on google try and direct me through tapatalk but it doesn't work and I can't search for LTT on the tapatalk app.

I'd be much happier if I did have the ability to use it.

As @LoGiCalDrm said, tapatalk will probably be returning once Luke has some free time, but that could be a while. There is currently no android app that properly supports the forum, and nor is there one in development at the moment. It is possible that one might be made in future, but it's not a priority at the moment.

HTTP/2 203