Upgrading C: Drive storage space

I have a 120gb samsung 840 ssd as the C drive, and a 2tb barracuda as a storage drive.

In about 3 weeks after building the PC, I'm already running out of space on my C drive and I need some advice on which options I should take. In my mind there are 2:

- Buy another 120gb ssd and make a raid 0

- Buy a 260gb ssd to use as the C drive and use the remaining 120gb as a seperate storage drive.

Option #2 would be twice more expensive, but I'm looking for the most effective way with the least amount of hassle and am willing to pay for that.

For each option, I would need to somehow transfer all the data, including the OS and I have no clue on how to do that!

Some links to video tutorials (idk if Linus has some) would be much appreciated!

What are you currently storing on the C drive could you relocate some of your Documents folders to the Barracuda to free up space on C or do you need the speed?

Asus Maximus VI Extreme, I7 4770K, NZXT Kraken X60, Kingston HyperXBeast DDR-3 2400, Sapphire 6950, NZXT Phantom 820, SanDisk 120Gb Extreme x2 in Raid, 2Tb WD Green, SeaSonic X-850 Gold

Most of the stuff on the C drive is games and programs. I cant really move origin and steam which alone take up around 80 gigs of space.

Your download's folder is on the secondary hdd right? For me, that always takes up a few gigs.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

Most of the stuff on the C drive is games and programs. I cant really move origin and steam which alone take up around 80 gigs of space.

In this case I would suggest the second option because it will make the drive merge less complicated. If it is possible on the hardware that you bought i would suggest using the second drive a cache your 2 TB drive to improve the speed of that as well. The main problem with going to a raid setup is both the drives would have to be formatted, if you have another blank drive that you can copy your SSD to first then or you are happy doing a clean install then the raid is a good option too. Depends on how you want to go about it. You more than likely wont notice a big speed difference. 

Asus Maximus VI Extreme, I7 4770K, NZXT Kraken X60, Kingston HyperXBeast DDR-3 2400, Sapphire 6950, NZXT Phantom 820, SanDisk 120Gb Extreme x2 in Raid, 2Tb WD Green, SeaSonic X-850 Gold