Right so soon enough I will be building my very first PC primary for gaming (I have messed around with and took apart older systems, I've just never bought new parts to put in a system) Im on a bit of a price budget (Around £250-£275) And I would love to be able to play Grand Theft Auto 5 when it comes out for PC. Only problem is my build to start of with will have a Pentium G3258 and a R7 250x.

Now im not wanting to run this game on max settings and Low to Medium setting will do for me. Also i will be using a 720P Monitor at 1280x720 so i wont be running at 1080P,

So is it possible that i could get the game running at atleast a stable 30FPS? Also i would like to be able to run pretty much all my games that i currently have in my Steam library on Low to Medium settings? (A link to my Steam Profile, Feel free to add me if wanted : http://steamcommunity.com/id/EpicallyEvil )

Also I will be upgrading to a 4690k and a GTX 970/980 by the end of 2015 so this wont be a permanent gaming setup only for 6 months or so. Thanks for the Help!

Right so soon enough I will be building my very first PC primary for gaming (I have messed around with and took apart older systems, I've just never bought new parts to put in a system) Im on a bit of a price budget (Around £250-£275) And I would love to be able to play Grand Theft Auto 5 when it comes out for PC. Only problem is my build to start of with will have a Pentium G3258 and a R7 250x.

Now im not wanting to run this game on max settings and Low to Medium setting will do for me. Also i will be using a 720P Monitor at 1280x720 so i wont be running at 1080P,

So is it possible that i could get the game running at atleast a stable 30FPS? Also i would like to be able to run pretty much all my games that i currently have in my Steam library on Low to Medium settings? (A link to my Steam Profile, Feel free to add me if wanted : http://steamcommunity.com/id/EpicallyEvil )

Also I will be upgrading to a 4690k and a GTX 970/980 by the end of 2015 so this wont be a permanent gaming setup only for 6 months or so. Thanks for the Help!

R7 250x is bad card. Also £250-275 is VERY tight budget

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Sorry double post

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I dont think you can run those games with great stability. Im not sure about far cry 3 but in far cry 4 dual core processors cannot run the game. They are barred from doing so

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

I know :c But this is the maximum i can spend. If i want to spend anymore ill have to wait atleast 6 months more :/

if you are upgrading before the end of the year..then it doesn't really matter what you buy now...long as its compatible with the parts you buy later

z97 board..

8gb ram

low end gpu...

low end cpu

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I know :c But this is the maximum i can spend. If i want to spend anymore ill have to wait atleast 6 months more :/

Go AMD for you CPU rather than intel on this budget. I would go intel , but on this budget it is not going to happen

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

Best I can do at that price. @EpicallyEvil

Just get a new motherboard down the line.

40 pounds wont burn a hole in your wallet.

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£50.53 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  (£47.67 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Kingston 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£25.14 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R7 260X 2GB Core Edition Video Card  (£86.39 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Case: Zalman ZM-T4 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (£14.50 @ CCL Computers) 
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  (£31.74 @ CCL Computers) 
Total: £297.76
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-06 14:03 BST+0100

Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£68.36 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Memory: Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£79.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 250X 2GB Video Card  (£84.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £285.33
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-06 14:03 BST+0100 

This is what you can get for your money. Nothing else. 

I would probably just wait tho..then you can afford more later

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/x2BksY
Price breakdown by merchant: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/x2BksY/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£51.99 @ Ebuyer)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£62.36 @ Scan.co.uk)
Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£23.36 @ CCL Computers)
Video Card: Asus Radeon R7 260X 1GB Direct CU II Video Card  (£66.66 @ Amazon UK)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 350 ATX Mid Tower Case w/500W Power Supply  (£56.40 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £260.77
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-06 14:26 BST+0100

You're gonna have to get some more ram later on, and a new PSU. You won't have to buy a new motherboard if you go for this build, since it already supports overclocking. And btw, I assumed that you already had a HDD while I was making this build.

I would recommend buying things used, like the GPU and buy the rest new. £96 for R9 270 MSI, £44.99 for 8GB RAM (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-044-TG&campaign=affiliate/tag) affiliate is PCPartpicker :P

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel