Does Linus store every youtube video he's ever created on hard drives?

Sammael

Or does he let the older ones just reside on youtube for archival?

I ask because I saw this and....

http://www.pcgamer.com/security-flaw-gave-researcher-the-power-to-erase-every-video-on-youtube/

What if ragnarok came and all of Linus videos were deleted from youtube ?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Would they mostly be lost to time, or would he have some perfect and pristine backup.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

yes 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

There's footage that isn't in the YouTube videos he probably wants to keep, YouTube accounts can be compromised, YouTube does compression which degrades the quality.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804