is this anygood for a budget build.

Possibly but I wouldn't go for a Pentium, if it was my money I'd stick with the Intel platform but I would at least have a Core i3

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

We need a budget. What is your budget?

I assumed it was on that link since he didn't post one

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I assume it's $500

Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Micro ATX  AM3+ Motherboard  ($44.99 @ Microcenter) 
Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Case:  Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $502.91
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-09 18:56 EDT-0400)

I assume it's $500

Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Micro ATX  AM3+ Motherboard  ($44.99 @ Microcenter) 
Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 

As much as I hate EA, this^

I assume it's $500

That's pretty nice also those CPU's might be getting a little old but I love those Phenom's (my favourite AMD), AMD went down hill in my eyes when Bulldozer was released.

Oh, Ooops. 425-450 ish.

Can't you stetch to $500 because the system nightlitzzz has put together is pretty bloody sweet

But mine utterly crushes that build. It leaves it miles in the dust.

it does beat it,and I would recommend going with the phenom,but the A8 isn't a bad cpu

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/102?vs=676

the part I think yours would kill the APU build at would be the graphics acceleration.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

was still making that before i saw taht.

Buy all the planes! Im also bad at quoting!

was still making that before i saw taht.

no offence a 400-450 build isnt that good your gona have to upgrade in 6 months or so

a console is a good price and gives a pretty close experience to high end pc gaming, but cheeper (when they are released)

if you want a good gaming pc you need at-least 600-800$

minimum.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1f3o4

Insomnia!

Taking down airplanes with gameboys

if you want a good gaming pc you need at-least 600-800$

Challenge accepted: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1fpPf

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.