Currently at a Cafe....

Gala

Seriously?!

Awesome!!!

Never saw this much girls drunk...

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Never saw this much girls drunk...

Enjoy it man   X0D

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Enjoy it man X0D

Maybe screw some of them.

Tut: How to screw a girl with a rooted Android phone!

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Maybe screw some of them.

Tut: How to screw a girl with a rooted Android phone!

Well you've lost me there. When it comes to getting laid I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat. :0/

Also, you know I probably shouldn't be encouraging you to do this stuff right? I mean you know you shouldn't do it right? I mean it might seem really trivial but you can get in stupid trouble for this stuff :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Well you've lost me there. When it comes to getting laid I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat. :0/

Also, you know I probably shouldn't be encouraging you to do this stuff right? I mean you know you shouldn't do it right? I mean it might seem really trivial but you can get in stupid trouble for this stuff :0/

Trouble 4what? xD Killing WiFi or screwing the girl sitting next to me?

Trouble 4what? xD Killing WiFi or screwing the girl sitting next to me?

What I mean is I should know better than to encourage you ;0)

What I mean is I should know better than to encourage you ;0)

LolZ!!!

You should stream the tek.

10/10 everyone will be sleeping.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB