Buying a refurbished USB?

MuffinsOfGump
Go to solution Solved by Wirbelfeld,

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if you had ever bought refurbished USBs and if they are reliable? There's a sale going on on NCIX and I was thinking about purchasing one, Thanks everyone!

EDIT: Flash Drives :P sorry everyone

I have never had a Flash drive break on me and i have really old flash drives.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if you had ever bought refurbished USBs and if they are reliable? There's a sale going on on NCIX and I was thinking about purchasing one, Thanks everyone!

USB what? Flash drive?

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I have never had a Flash drive break on me and i have really old flash drives.

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Yeah, I've never had issues with used flash drives. 

However, they are usually so cheap these days that i don't really buy used ones very often. 

The one I'm looking at is the Corsair Flash Voyager Go, and is regularly fairly expensive. So I figured that getting it for about 60% isn't bad :P

It should work fine, never had issues with used USB's.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.