have you had any experience with online iPhone unlockers?

ihatecomputers

As title says, have you guys successfully unlocked your iphones(if you are using one) using these websites.

p.s. sorry if this is the wrong thread xD

@ihatecomputers these websites? where? And this is indeed the wrong thread this should be in mobile.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

@ihatecomputers these websites? where? And this is indeed the wrong thread this should be in mobile.

a website that jailbreaks your iphone

and i think its possible,but its getting patched every new ios update that gets released

and i think its possible,but its getting patched every new ios update that gets released

I think they just unlock the carrier, not a jailbreak.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I think OP means Carrier Unlock

@RedSphyxis i mean those  iphone unlockers on google where you have to give out your phone's imei then they'll unlock it. of course it ain't free xD. sorry if this is on the wrong thread =[

@RedSphyxis i mean those  iphone unlockers on google where you have to give out your phone's imei then they'll unlock it. of course it ain't free xD. sorry if this is on the wrong thread =[

sorry double post. and yes those carrier unlockers without jailbreaking your iphones. 

If you're in the us, you can contact the carrier to get a free unlock. Idk about other countries, although I don't believe other carriers lock their phones; you can try contacting the carrier that the phone is locked to.