<URGENT> How to BackUp COMPLETE android device?

Hi guys, so my father's phone is stuck on android 4.3, (F U SamSung)

So seeing there is a CyanogenMod version available for his device, im going to put that on his phone.

but how do I back everything up? like, EVERY SMS, EVERY app, EVERY Pic/Vid, EVERY contact, and such? i don't want cloud stuff. i want a backup file on his desktop he's using an iMac, so the tool needs to me MAC OS X compatible...

any ideas? Thanks.

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Mac compatible?  Pretty rare.  Windows sure.  Root it, install custom bootloader, do a full nandroid.  Flash your ROM of choice.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

titanium backup. it requires root though.

or you could use a custom recovery which can back up 

CWM philz touch TWRP

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Please do us a favor and do not use Cyanogenmod, or anything made by Cyanogen Inc. Their CEO is incompetent and their entire company uses stupid business practices. Even OnePlus, the former kings of stupid business practices, had to split because Kent (the ceo) was incompetent. Use another AOSP based ROM like ParanoidAndroid, or AOKP.

http://paranoidandroid.co/ 

And also, I cannot think of anything other than titanium backup. If he is not rooted, install towelroot, as you lose no data when rooting. What device is it?

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500