some questions about building and testing a pc

i used axe spray and papertowel to clean my cpu, i dont have any cooler on it at the moment, would i need to clean it again with isopropal alchohol or no?

do fans running mean the pc works? i tested my mobo ram and cpu and cooler by seeing if the fans work, and they work.

there was no screen available to test with so

i used axe spray and papertowel to clean my cpu, i dont have any cooler on it at the moment, would i need to clean it again with isopropal alchohol or no?

do fans running mean the pc works? i tested my mobo ram and cpu and cooler by seeing if the fans work, and they work.

You did what with your CPU.........

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

You did what with your CPU.........

i destroyed it didn't i.......... well fack

Did you spray the Axe on the paper towel or directly on the CPU? If on the CPU, over spray could get down into the CPU slot or other components on your mobo. If on the paper towel it should be fine, but I'd use some isopropyl alcohol and a coffee filter to clean the CPU. No lint left if you use a coffee filter or a screen cleaning cloth.

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

i destroyed it didn't i.......... well fack

Maybe. You'd have to test it...but uh, just use isopropyl alcohol next time. OK, bud?

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

Im sure none of it got onto the components. I sprayed like some on the papertowel and some on the cpu (like a drop size amount on the cpu.)

Im sure none of it got onto the components. I sprayed like some on the papertowel and some on the cpu (like a drop size amount on the cpu.)

You'll be OK. Like posted above, just use isopropyl alcohol and a lint free cloth.

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.