I need help to choose a mouse.

I have Cm storm Mizar right now but it doesnt track on cloth mousepad so i might replace it. Which mouse is better CM Storm Havoc or Steelseries Sensei RAW Black Ops 2(the retailer doesnt have regular raw model)?

nah im looking for something better :)

sensei raw has some tracking issues, not as bad as the original sensei tho

i'd recommend a zowie fk1, you seem to be used to the shape of the mizar, but if you have really small hands get zowie fk2

i'd say buy the zowie fk1, ss rival and da 2013, test them out, see what you like the best and return the mice that you dont like as much

Actually i am looking to return my mizar and get a new mouse because it looks like the sensor on this mizar is broken and the options are the havoc and sensei raw

Being a huge fan of Logitech, I'd suggest the Logitech G402. Has a great and powerful sensor and tracks great on both my Xtrfy mouse pad and my Steelseries Heavy pad. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

the problem is that the store where i bought the mouse form doesnt have alot of mice in stock os i have to pick between this two and the abyssis 2014 :(

the problem is that the store where i bought the mouse form doesnt have alot of mice in stock os i have to pick between this two and the abyssis 2014 :(

Hmm, I'd get the Sensei, they're pretty good mice from what I have heard. Though I haven't used one myself. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Personaly I haven't used either of these mice, but I'd go with steelseries since in general the make very solid peripherals. While I have not heard too much about coolermasters lineup of peripherals.

Hope the helped you make your choice.

yeah thanks i am thinking of getting the sensei

Havoc uses the same sensor as Mizar (A9800) and Sensei Raw uses the older, even worse version of it (A9500). If those two are your only options, simply pick whichever looks better to your eyes.

Does the Asus Gladius look appeaing? Otherwise, Zowie FK or EC1 for that shape and a good sensor. Perhaps check out the Steelseries Rival/Sensei - whichever has the optical sensor.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

buy a mouse online ??

i already bought mizar but it looks like it is broken so i am looking to replace it from the store with another one

UPDATE: Returned my mizar for the Havoc and its amaizing mouse , alot better than the mizar.