Will Ps4 headset work on PC?

SocomSuade
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

as far as i know, yes

The free cheap earpiece that comes with Ps4.

Just spent a lot on my build and will be a while before I can buy a good headset.

Having problems and can't get it to work. I was wondering if it was just a simple compatibility issue.

as far as i know, yes

as far as i know, yes

:(

Ok I was afraid of that

Thanks for the reply

That is a vague reply because it doesn't tell you if he's saying "yes" to whether PS4 headsets work with PC or whether he's saying "yes" as in it's a compatibility issue you are experiencing...

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

That is a vague reply because it doesn't tell you if he's saying "yes" to whether PS4 headsets work with PC or whether he's saying "yes" as in it's a compatibility issue you are experiencing...

True, I'll assume he was replying to the thread title.

Is it a standard 3-pole or 4 pole connector? If yes, it will work.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Is it a standard 3-pole or 4 pole connector? If yes, it will work.

It is this headset. When I plug it in (front or back) it doesn't seem to work.

The device manager recognizes it but I don't think anyone can hear me and I'm not seeing any of the in game notifications if I speak.

New PC I downloaded the latest audio driver but that's it. Should I also DL the older audio drivers perhaps?

post-197961-0-58297100-1428040147_thumb.

ok some headsets can do a cross-platform thing like my razer kraken 7.1 surround sound headset works with my pcs and says it works with the PS4

ok some headsets can do a cross-platform thing like my razer kraken 7.1 surround sound headset works with my pcs and says it works with the PS4

Gonna try my ps2 usb mic next.

I determined the ps4 mic does work but it's odd because I literally have to yell as loud as I can in order for people to hear me at whisper volumes.

go to the settings and turn up mic sensitivity or hook up an amp