Themed monochrome/quieter build. Z97, i7 4790K & NZXT H440

JTyran

Just replaced my Ivy Bridge i7 3770K build with a new Z97 4790K and a newer quieter case, an NZXT H440. I reused the PSU, graphics card and the storage.

Parts:-

-NZXT H440 (white and black)

-MSI Z97S Krait Edition

-Intel 4790K

-NZXT Kraken X61

-2x4GB Kingston Hyper X Fury 1866Mhz DDR3

-Asus Nvidia GTX 780

-Corsair RM850

-Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB

-No Name 128GB SSD

-NZXT 2M LED kit (white)

Storage is next for an upgrade and so is the graphics card, the Asus GTX 780 has some red highlights but they are underneath the card so they cannot be seen unless you lie on the floor or something. I will upgrade that towards the end of the year, possibly for one of those HOF 980s with the white PCB and heatsink shroud.  I am also considering getting a black and white sleeved cable kit, will have to wait a few weeks though after this outlay

Here is the new build with the LEDs in different states of on/off:- http://imgur.com/a/xgIaS

This is the PC it replaced, nothing else in my setup has changed:- http://imgur.com/a/Sd43J

The build was fairly easy, the X61 was a little fiddly to install in the top with pull as the adjustable "rails" instead of holes made lining it all up a little awkward. The wire management behind the rear panel was challenging, there isn't a lot of room back there with the noise dampening foam (the frustration with these made me scrap the full build log I was going to do). I'm pretty pleased with it, its my favorite build yet and not simply because of performance but for how its turned out and looks. Its definitely my "best" looking build I have done.

Any ideas on some other additions or changes? Overclocking would be a start, I have not had it up and running for 24 hours yet and its something I do intend to do.

EVGA G2 the Rm is a no @Aniallation

but you already have it soo..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.